X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually like the Post-Apocalyptic one.

@Pringles
    Yeah. Katrix left early cuz he wanted the plot. Neo left cuz she was busy, SUS too...

Major left with a tantrum so I'll have to work something out there (I intend to use Yuuka still and see to the end of RP, with or without people in the RP.)

Mega, Jacobus, and others that I might've forgotten probably were busy too, but gone for 5 months is... Out of hand.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Mega, you know my choice. Mecha, and horror.

I've seen a lot of horrors and Post Apocalyptic. GOD FORBID if you make a Post Apocalyptic. Nothing against those types of RP's, but I've just seen so damn much Post Apocalyptic RP's out there that it just gets insane after some time.

This may be sort of hacks but my votes for those choices.

Mecha: +2

Horror: +1

Post Apocalyptic: -1

Comment

@Everyone.

Okay here are the current votes.

Mecha = 2 votes. (Sorry sis you can't cheat.)

Horror = 2

Post Apocalyptic = 3 (I kind of voted, even though I have more plans for a Mecha RP.)
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

If we do a mecha, can I use Hisou Tensoku?

@Neo
          Well there aren't any here, and if Mega doesn't make it, I'll make it! I'm really active in only two RP anyway!

Haha!
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Uh... the what?
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh, true about ATWAP.

Well, if need be, we could possibly extend the story arcs into other regions.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Ikari no Tekken! Seigi no Tekken!
                Yume no mashin da, HISOU TENSOKUUUUU
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

OH I see. I guess so...

I already have a statistics system in a way (different types, Speed, Power, Endurance, and Stamina type Mechs.)

Post Apocalyptic RP's I can probably do...

Horror's I don't think so.

REMEMBER

I don't have much experience with making RP's or manning RP's...

Comment

@Mega
                    ^^

Yay Nitori I did it!

@Pringles
                    Post-game is pretty much entire world anyway.

Time to sleep. I shouldn't stay up like this when I have work tomorrow.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh, Ok.

Nighty night.

@Mega

If I make a character in the post-apocalyptic RP, I'm going to have an engineer/soldier type of guy.

Smart AND badass.

If we make a mech one, I'll have mine use nanomuscle as it's way of moving, and might add a magnetic accelerator cannon, maybe spikes that pump Thermite into its targets, or a robot that fires plasma that can reach 5,000 *F. It's entirely possible. Maybe I should make a robot that uses cluster bombs, or mini-nukes.

Better yet, I should add Liberty Prime! XD

He's slow, but durable, and throws nukes like footballs.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

I already have a mech planned already, and I hope you make a Mecha RP Mega...

Comment

I might go through with the Mecha idea.

I already have a mech, and character of my own planned, a possible story, time setting, and a decent system planned.

So a mech RP might be the one I'll go with.

Comment

Error 404. Post not found.
                            Attempted to post for TSU last night but I lost connection. And just as it was getting to the good part! (>__<)

Yeah, as a follow-up to my question last night; I have a highly uncanny hobby of collecting as much information about certain things as possible. Katrix already knows a bit about this, unsure if he remembers. It's just been something that I do an awful lot especially when it comes down to other users. I will not say what I have acquired unless you request it or are curious and I will never reveal said information.
                            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-25-2014, 07:12 AM.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Merp

@s1

The more I think about the "Keystone are emotions" concept, the more I think thats not the best...
                              Maybe fragments of the computer's memory that have back-up files of Aurora's code...
                              Because I'm thinking she's modifying her own code trying to be able to fix Venturia again, which she currently can't because Aion had taken the keystone that would permit her to do that and that is the stone Grey has right now...

Its a rough idea and its meant to have these items that people could make story themes with...until Grey or one of the others tries to take them back...

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

@Cucoo

So the stones are meant to create activity on the planets?

That's what I got from the post in OOC.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X