X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goodnight zekai
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Is it okay if Jason starts off at the university in Honolulu? It would tie him into Honolulu. He would be one of the students there.

@Zekai

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

well then, I shall go to sleep

enjoy the night people^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

Just a heads up, I'll be leaving to El Paso in about 4 hours, at 12:00. I won't be gone the entire day, but I will be back within 3-5 hours, depending on when the train comes.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121
            I was curious as to why you were awake so early. What are you doing in El Paso?
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

It's because my mother and sister are taking a train to San Antonio, and I want to see them off. I won't be seeing them for a few months, maybe more.

My dad is retiring and they are getting a house in San Antonio so that when my dad actually does retire, the transition for everyone will be easier.

We have family down there, so my mother and sister should be fine.

@Wriggle

Where would you say the Arm Slaves are being kept at? A garage?
              sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                Sure. By Garage of course, we would mean something like an airplane field.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

So should I say that the Arm Slaves are in a Hangar, or are they stored on an airstrip?
                  sigpic

Comment

Considering the number of A. S. in the KIASM facility, I'd say both.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

a structure with bays perhaps? like a massive hangar?

*will forever reference this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg

Comment

Afternoon everyone. I hate migraines, they make me sleep in late.

@Wriggle

I've posted in IS already.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ok, I'll be gone for 3-5 hours, but I might be back sooner.

Later.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone.

I have some major news in the form of a hint.

At the end of my arc in ATWAG II I'm going to be... killing off a important character to me that's been in ATWAG since practically the beginning...

Yeah... you all might know who it is...

Comment

well.. dang.. I hope it wil be a noble sacrifice though..

how you been Neo? busy in irl too?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well... it will end with my two fav Mega Man Characters going through a battle of fate...

A certain Blue Robot will fight a certain Red Robot with both ending up severely injured and left for dead, with X actually being found dead and Zero well... missing... for reasons I shall not explain until the day comes...

I'm hoping for X, and my other characters (Zero and Axl) interacting with more of the characters from Season I like Renamon whom I don't recall X actually interacting with that much...

Also no I have not been surprisingly. Just haven't been posting here in the General Discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X