Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

*Iron Storm's Raven looks at him then salutes him.*

"It is an honor working with you sir." *says it with a completely straight face.*

Comment

@Everyone in IS

Gauss weapons are allowed, right?

I'm assuming so, considering it's 2600.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I've been feeling more... Ignored lately...

I'll complain some other day -w- mainly because I usually get caught between Cucoo and S1's discussions. But then again, like hell I'll wait for them to finish. I'd be put back to work by the time they finish. I bet they're having one right now...

No offense guys. But that's kinda how it is...

Comment

@Wonder
          I've kinda been feeling the same way. I mean there are times where I don't get ignored but there are others where it can either annoy me or stab me in the heart. Sometimes I wait. Sometimes I spam images. And then there are these. Sometimes, it's just in one's nature to merely acknowledge something but give no response. It isn't too bad IRL because of body language and emotion in speech. But in the text-based or voice only formats, it's more difficult and it has its problems. This is one of them.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

The two main excuses: Too busy or don't care.

There is no middle

Also I hear the echo of "Silence is acceptance"

anyway

*Main influence of mechs
            *This trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg

I like the cockpit design...

Comment

im back from work, how is everyone today?

where Am I needed
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hey Kristy. I don't know where you're needed. Mega has a mecha RP so you can check it if you want.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi zekai

im thinking about it to be honest
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

If you do, that's good, if not that's fine too. I can tell you this, this Zero is different than TSU Zero.

"No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hm.. I`ll have to ask the question and you know it :P

how many?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Just a heads up, you forgot about Hajime and Eve in your last post in EG.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

How many what?

Comment

oh forte, it is a rather normal question since I know you for what, a year?

how many females are you putting into the story? XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I say over a year to be exact. My AI is a female. As for actual people, I'm only going to use one person on this RP and that's Zero.

Comment

it has been a year then.. and I stil remember how I met UMH3 guys. I think I saw a character with an invisible hammer and he was bragging about impossible quests and radarada. The funny thing was that he failed the quest by dumb luck. Never attack a Diablos by front XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X