X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*finally happy that I found a picture that looks the way I imagined Aurora.

just a more elegant dress. and slightly older

Comment

Pringles your app was an ass to read XD
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
        it has been a year then.. and I stil remember how I met UMH3 guys. I think I saw a character with an invisible hammer and he was bragging about impossible quests and radarada. The funny thing was that he failed the quest by dumb luck. Never attack a Diablos by front XD

Comment

@Wriggle

But it was detailed, wasn't it?

What did you think about the descriptions? Never let it be said that I'm vague.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

random interruptions

So I keep a PM with pics that I stockpile for later use...

It kinda creates a funny story...

Originally posted by Cucoo5

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...by_ATOM_ix.jpg
            *Note the url leads to a succubus...kinda stringkini.

Comment

cucoo, why do you have such an alluring sucubbus >_<
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

.....................science.

*cough*no

It's a concept of the Twin Sisters for EG.
                ...ya...

They're the "left overs" of the dream that resulted in Kiara's backstory.

Comment

@Cucoo

Succubus... we need... Succubus NPC... that picture used... TSU... we need it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

Comment

@ SUS

You want the Twin Sisters?

You suuuuure you want the Twin Sisters?

Aion, Eleos, Starla, Joe, and Kiara: "DON'T! RUN! SAVE YOURSELVES!"

Comment

@Cucoo

*Pins Cucoo to the ground and begins attempting to punch him repeatedly in the face, but only ends up punching the ground next to his head.*

NO I JUST WANT THE SUCCUBUS!!!

Andrew: "I think he is going insane."

Hannah: "Don't worry I got it." *Shoots Sustic in the head with a tranq, knocking me out completely.* "Time for brain surgery..."

Comment

-everyone watches this happen, thinking that this guy is crazy-
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ SUS

I'll make the twin sisters and have them sitting nice and pretty in some abandoned castle some distance away from the university...

...maybe that arm of Hannah's that was kicked by Lynne wound up there...

Comment

@Cucoo

I'll allow Succubi as long as they are at least half succubi and NPC's. Then I will allow them. Though I might just make one exception... =///=

Comment

@ SUS

for the most part, they're not students, I can guarantee that. The Twin Sisters...gods...I'll make sure to keep them far away from anyone...though...
                              ...they have...a certain knowledge/wisdom. Think of them like the 3 witch sisters in Clash of the Titans. That's sort of their gimmick...

I mean...in EG they tried to take over the Empire before Orion put them down....
                              yes there is a prequel to Shards of Starlight that involves Aion's mentor Orion. The Twin Sisters are the main antagonists/ misunderstood protagonists of that part.

I've been harboring the Twin Sister concept for...6 years now.

Comment

I'm going to get off for the night. Night everyone.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X