Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Well that lowers my list down GREATLY

@Cucoo

I'll try and get on it as soon as possible.

Comment

im back
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS
        You were going to use Aisha, weren't you =w=

@Krispy
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Oh no I wasn't actually. Neo did say in Season I that she was going to use Aisha so no.

I was going to use Add for the deadpan serious, ax-crazy character.

BUT I HAVE A CHARACTER IDEA, BUT NEO MIGHT MURDER ME IN MY SLEEP DX!!

Comment

Ahehe.

Yeeeeah I'm starting to lean towards Ellis.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

don't worry about the HoT in MC. Its at a point where we need to plan out a few things technically.

Comment

@Wriggle

I might use Mega Man Volnutt from the Mega Man Legends series (one of the few Mega Man series I actually like aside from the Zero series.)
                AKA

This Mega Man:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...VolnuttMML.jpg

Thing is he is described as a Digger... which in the Legends games is actually a term for people who well... go treasure hunting.

Also please note that Mega Man Volnutt is not the same as the original Mega Man, or Mega Man X.

Comment

... Sustic...

You escaped my wrath this time... That Mega Man I... like, but I don't think I would ever RP as him...

So you escape my wrath for now...

Comment

@Wonder

Here you go.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post54533

@Cucoo

Ok.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mkay, so...

AtWaG
                      - I need to post for Jaysun
                      - Neo needs to post for Hakugyokurou

TSU
                      - I seriously need to post for our ghoul duo...

Speaking of which, no one seems to want to be a ghoul. I'm not begging anyone to be one, but... Seriously? Ghouls are cool.

EG
                      - SUS should probably wake Megumi to at least start things up again.

Comment

It is now my mission to make an infinity loop type gif of Cicero in Cicero

like this

except with the "on drugs" look coming out of Awesome face...

And a Lyrica surprise at a random frame...

Comment

@Wonder

I'll get right on it...

God I have so much to reply to in the RP's already...

I think I might end up overheating...

Comment

@SUS

Just don't end up in the hospital again.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ SUS
                              Btw, I might not know what it's like to collapse from stress, but I felt closer than I hope to ever get in the past few days. Must be shitty to say the least.

@ S1
                              Thanks, but, uh... I meant my very first one in season one...

Comment

@Zekai

Oh don't worry about me. I won't end up in the hospital again. The reason why I ended up in the hospital last time was due to stress from mostly IRL things that had built up over a good month or two.

Right now I just feel overloaded due to the amount of posts I have to make ^^;;

I have to reply to TSU, ATWAG, IS, Infinite Project which I am trying to kick back to life, and EG. Other than that I'm just fine. I just feel really busy at the current moment. Doesn't really help that people constantly remind me to post in the RP's, even though I really need the reminders. =w=;;

@Wonder

It is pretty shitty. When you wake up after collapsing from stress you will most likely feel like crap (I felt like I had the living hell beaten out of me with steel baseball bats.) However that was just me. I also had sharp chest pains... The doctor said I was just short of having an actual heart attack...

Luckily my stress is actually under control right now, and all I do is feel really busy even though technically I'm not. I may have to respond to a bunch of RP's, but IRL I have all the free time in the world lately... since I was fired a few months ago...
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-05-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X