@Cuckoo
        NO
        THE LOGIC
        IT BURNS MEEEEE
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

It binds me

I'm looking at the situation as a set of odds.
          If I move Kenway to the SDM I'm running greater odds of Jack moving towards Kenway, which initiates that part premature. As Shulk is currently not in the right place and the main group is distracted by your side story, I can't piece things together in a nice neat web until things move again to their original paths.

I'm playing things safe by not gambling on initiating anything premature by simply moving things into proximity.

Now I could force things to go into place by initiating Grima early and forcing Risen to interrupt everything. Or maybe Telethia...
          Because Shulk would recognize Telethia....
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-07-2014, 09:56 PM.

Comment

gee what a good luck i have

internet died in the whole building

im stayong with my gf tonight for a movie date
            and will be back tomorrow

cya later^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Cucoo
              Much mystery...

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, just make sure not to meet Jack yet. Wonder and I had something planned between Jack and Takoizu. (guess what it is. )
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

well that's a way to make good of a bad situation.

@ Wonder

hmmm it'll be interesting...considering Alvis...
                  much mystery will meet such telethia swarm

@ S1

that's what I'm saying

I don't want to do anything with it until the time is right.

And I got a hunch on what you're thinking.

Comment

@Cucoo and Wonder

And the local SPARTANS... and no doubt Elswordians, Cole, and Flandre.

@Cucoo

PM the answer. :P

Oh, and posts incoming.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sounds noobish, but, uh... What was the plan again -w-

Comment

@ S1

all I can think of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ

of course in proper context...

Comment

And I am back from my visit. I went to visit Birmingham in the west of the country. Thinking about it, that means I've been to the south, the centre, and now the west of the country. Now I just need to revisit the north and I can say that I have been to all parts of the country (I live in the east ).

I honestly think that my mother is a troll. She wakes me up early in the morning. Didn't have any time to make a tea nor get a cola, so I go uncaffeinated for the whole visit (bad mistake on anyone's part). I wander around Birmingham for several hours because we got lost meaning I get worn out from all the walking. Eventually found the places to be and looked around the local areas. Nearly fell asleep during it because of the lack of caffeine and excessive walking. And then, when my mother and I get back to the car, SHE GIVES ME A COLA! My mother had a cola in the car the whole time and she never once gave it to me until the drive home!
                          God... This must be revenge for all the sleeping I do... But that's why I have so much caffeine in the first place. Because I'm always tired without it.

Anyway, I'm back and just in time for those currently waking up or about to wake up. I'll be here to do posts and what not. My network is a bit unstable (my DNS server went completely down from last night until about an hour ago according to my brother) so don't expect too much.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh hey TRXD.

Just waiting for posts...

Sooo... uh... yeah...

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

@TRXD

Post incoming.
                              sigpic

Comment

good day everyone, how are you in this beautiful saturday?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X