X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

If thou must. Today is my lazy day. I tend to just try not to do anything like RP on Sunday's. Mostly because I just use this day as a day to relax, and not focus on anything too serious.

@TRXD

Shouldn't have been assigned the Guardian of Will huh?

Comment

@ Zekai

depends on 2 things:

what difficulty/mode?
      What strategy do you prefer? Blitz or Defense?...or both?

The OP units are Morgan and Donny (from the first Paralogue.)

All female units that are capable: become Dark Fliers as soon as you get their base class up to lvl 20. lvl 15 Galeforce OP.

Depending on gender of MU: If male, ship with...take your pick...except the ones that you don't get two children (because 3 grandmasters is OP)

If Female, Chrom. Aether + Galeforce + Ignis + Aegis/Pavise + Astra/Lethality Lucina and Morgan is OP as all hell.
      Or even Donny is a good choice...because of Aptitude If I recall... But you don't get two children...But Morgan will be a god...

I like to use Cordelia x Stahl cause they seem to be a great blitz team.

Tharja is your Nosferatu Tank Goddess if you get her with some speed from promoting her as something with speed...dark mages/ sorcerers need that.

Oh and Sorcerers OP.

Finally do you intend on doing Apotheosis?
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-09-2014, 01:57 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC
        I would have said Guardian of Chaos, but my blood moon is more than enough to fill that role. As for Guardian of Magic or Guardian of Spirit, I would rather assign that role to Katrix.
        If you have a good idea for a title, use it.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Lack of will is more like it.

HINA SMITE!

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

I'd call myself Guardian of Creation since well... I created two decent RP's and all, but I think a Guardian of Mind is better since I'm almost always daydreaming/thinking of things for RP's.

Comment

good day RPers, how have you been?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Krispia
                Oh hello Krispi. Pringles is almost done with his app, we just have to wait until his comes out so that he can introduce them straight into the IC. Then we can progress with our merry band of treasure hunters.

Come to think of it, I need to discuss the CosmoNOTs' time skip thing with TRXD to keep the ball rolling.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                  Give me a moment. Currently juggling between watching Kill la Kill (yes, I have succumbed to the pressure of the internet) and making posts in both TSU and AtWaG.
                  EDIT: I need to wait for Cucoo in AtWaG and I'm drawing up blanks in TSU. Great...
                  Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-09-2014, 02:11 PM.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Everyone I didn't say this to

Welcome back!

Also, Tentacle Sword.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S1

I've seen enough to know where that could go...

Comment

@Cucoo

Some of that flew over my head.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo

Only if you want it to go that way.

Anyways, I just found a really cool sword that transforms into a tentacle whip, and the possibilities for it are almost endless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stBL77K0n6Q

Just imagine, it could be used as a grappling hook to access ledges, it can be used to wrap up enemies and throw them across a room, or even as a way to pull levers, press buttons, or spring traps from a distance.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ Zekai

Tl;Dr

Promote all female units with Master Seals when you get the base class to lvl 20 *never promote before this* to Dark Fliers if possible. Some cannot. The Skill Galeforce is something you want to pass down to the children units that can't get it (like every male child.)

Level Chrom and whoever will be his wife up asap. Don't go to chapter 16 until then. It'll make life easier.

Don't get Morgan (Paralogue: Ruins of Time) if you have FeMU until FeMU has Galeforce (as I mentioned above)
                            ....actually don't get any child until all wives have Galeforce.

Consider promoting male units to Warrior because of Counter skill. Like if you have MaMU, if you get Counter on him, the Morgan could also get Counter...which Females cannot get normally, making Morgan in this case really powerful...

Archer/Sniper Longbow Supremacy.
                            Archers are your friend.
                            Noire (Tharja's Daughter) is an absolute GODDESS. With sorcerer skills and Archer skills...she is UNTOUCHABLE.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-09-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

im not going to think about that sword utsuh, even if it looks professional, a perverted guy created it

I just know it
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wait.

Miraak's sword is not a mod?

WTF Bethesda?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X