Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved a 50 inch tv into my place today.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia
      SUSTIC and I are in mumble. We made Wriggle feel unwanted and I feel like sh*t because of it. Twice. I didn't speak the first time he was here because I was busy and then SUSTIC left me hanging in a conversation just as Wriggle entered... Man... Such bad luck...
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

dang that is a bad timing, but relax TR

and that is a big tv zekai, sounds awesome
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

I remember when I moved a 50 inch TV out of my room. It was one of those square TVs too. I was really heavy.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Alright, going to bed

@S121

Could you post in FaF
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Ok. I'll try and do so as soon as possible.

I'm just trying to list off the Dovahkiin's spells and shouts.

Nighty night.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone. Let's have another good day here in Gensokyo.

@Anyone that has Fire Emblem Awakening

I'm borrowing it from a friend and is wondering, in your opinion, who do you think is the best ones to raise?
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                  I've only been playing little bits here and there. I'm not sure on raising characters... Ask Cucoo. He's the FE addict.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Arise, guardians of the RP. I, Wriggle, Riser of the Dead, awake you to do your biddings!
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I've been here the entire time.
                      Last edited by S121; 03-09-2014, 01:40 PM.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                        I am TRXD, Guardian of the Moon. I guide and shape the world with my ethereal orb or... I can destroy it and bring chaos with my blood moon. My lunar power may be at its prime but I await for the other guardians. S121, Guardian of Technology. SUSTIC, Guardian of Will. Cucoo5, Guardian of Order... I await for the other guardians to rise before my moon rises upon this land of literature and writing.

But in all seriousness, I'll get down to working on TSU and AtWaG. Just give me some time... I've gotten myself into a bit of a mess... (^_^; )

Comment

@Wriggle

As guardian of Sword, I protect the weak no matter the cost................ anyways, I've been here since morning.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Wriggle

Sorry, but this is a pre-recorded message. SUSTIC the Guardian of Will is not here at the moment.

Please leave a message at SUSTICGuardianOfLazy@Toolazytodoanythingrightnow. com

Comment

@SUS
                              Must I bring out...

the Hina Face?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Will is a relative measurement...

Comment

Working...
                                X