Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

It's kind of like Spartan Time, only "more precise".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xKZaQqjP1w#t=11
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Then specify it in the app.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Is it strange that I imagine Lynne in TSU to look very similar to Marley from the Pokémon games and anime? But strangely enough, her game dialogue rather makes her seem more like Trista than Lynne (if Lynne could speak).

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/th...arl_Marley.png
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Katrix

I really don't see why you would be giving me a hard time with this, considering John's app isn't any more detailed than my newest one. I don't go into detail that the reverse piezoelectric lithium niobocene of ferrocene layer of John's suit is hard to create, or that the armor can float in water because of the liquid metal crystal layer being able to alter its density, or how John's visor can bring up tactical data on everything around him, or how the circuitry in the suit works, how it's able to survive excessive electrical currents, or how there's magnetic strips in his boots, allowing him to stick to metal walls, or how he has three large subdural hematomas in his brain, or how his shields can warp and bend, thanks to second gen MJOLNIR technology.

The point I'm trying to make is that if you really wanted me to list every single thing about my characters, it would take me AT LEAST two days to finish an app. My apps are already some of the most detailed apps out there, and I'm trying to work on these apps so that people won't be waiting on me. I have people waiting on me, so I can't go into as much detail as I would sometimes do.

For the Dovahkiin, I still need to plan out his equipment, finish his perks, skills, stats, and magic/shouts. I have barely begun on the bio, and I still need a pic for him. The point I'm trying to make is that I am under a very small time constraint, and I need to finish it because people are waiting on me, and I really don't want to keep them waiting.

I'm sorry if I'm beginning to sound somewhat aggressive about this, but I'm trying to do a lot of things at once right now, trying to get everything done. -_-;
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
              I can help you with Dovahkiin one.

Send me PM

@Trxd
              "..."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, so far, I've got a program working and I'm working on allocating points and trying to figure out what level he would be.

I also need to figure out how much health, magic, or stamina you get after each level up. I think it's 10, but I'm not entirely sure.

Anyways, PM incoming.
                sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                  For a long while, that's what I imagined Lynne to look like. But I never could remember the character or where she came from. Then I found a random Pokémon battle scene generator and it had Marley in it. So, a couple of clicks on Bulbapedia later and now I remember.

Also, got some pretty interesting fanart I found in a random Steam community hub. (Cannot directly show it here because Steam is derpy)
                  http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/...002BFD6F5ED24/
                  The rabbit in red is Bunny from Bunny Must Die. A game I like and despise at the same time.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@S121

Maybe I misunderstood. From what I understood, he would use it pretty often, kind of like how often John uses spartan time. Sure you don't have to specify everything, but you should at least state some of the more used things. The reason I'm kind of saying this is because I feel like we are kind of closing of other people if we don't actually give information about the characters. Sure, it's here in the general discussion, but X player(or spectator) that comes in Y months doesn't know that.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Trxd
                      Well I have a drawing of her if you haven't seen it xP
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix

Ok.

Don't get me wrong, I'll add more detail, but it will have to be after the Dovahkiin.

I still have yet to add what the Pip-Boy 3000 does, and what V.A.T.S. is. I'll probably just post that video, along with some gameplay footage of it. It would be too hard to simply explain with words.

Yes, he would use it fairly often, maybe even more so than John uses Spartan Time, but it follows a formula to determine whether or not you hit a person, meaning that there's no real way to mess with the system.

Again, sorry if I came off as a little aggressive before. I've just got a lot to do, and not a lot of time to do it.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                          I knew you had done some artwork on her. But I didn't see it at the time. And to be honest, I just like to imagine some characters in my own way. Lynne is Marley, Trista is a blazer wearing Chocolat (and yes, I do know Chocolat wears a blazer sometimes...), Sha Yun is Tetra from Wind Waker but more Chinese, and so on.

Comment

Hey everyone I'm back. What I miss? Need to update on ATWAG, and even my RP... I might leave TSU since I have been ignoring it...
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega
                              Konnichiwa.

You probably missed almost next to nothing in IS.

@TRXD
                              Hold on let me see if I can find it again...

[EDIT]Found it!

Wow am I really this bad at drawing OTL

Hmm... It's similar... Other than the fact that Lynne wouldn't really smirk like that.
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-07-2014, 04:51 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Anyone who will listen

Ok, I finally added the Pip-Boy and VATS to his powers, along with these videos.

I also changed his appearance. This is the supposed default appearance of the player character from the upcoming "Fallout 4".

http://i.imgur.com/gMN7Mdi.jpg

@Mega

Welcome back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X