X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is a real weapon on the dlc dragonborn.

Miraark´s armor is similar too since they are in molag bal´s dimension if im correct
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just a note:

Shadow Links are Trash mobs: in combat anyone can control them. I don't care because I have an infinite number of them since I'm using the Dark Mirror version.

Infinite Shadow Links... (until Dark Mirror is sealed)
      Infinite Risen... (Until Grima is killed)
      ....suddenly I understand how Grima destroyed the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
        it is a real weapon on the dlc dragonborn.

Miraark´s armor is similar too since they are in molag bal´s dimension if im correct
        Hermaeus Mora's, actually.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima and Kristia

Yep, Hermaeus Mora. This guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M53odaRpe58

His sort of gimmick is tentacles, portals from god-knows where, and eyeballs, lots and lots of eyeballs.

EDIT:

And no, it's only perverted if you think of the sword that way. I personally think it's a cool sword with many uses...

...one of them being less than noble.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Deaf to all but the Song just became my new #1 favorite, dethroning Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial in my list.

Mystia is my #1 favorite right now until I find a more badass Lunar Clock remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNHYmfuOP4Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaVqzOWkh18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytQ9JdxIGRs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PJWJWYZ6ek

Comment

double post

@ S121

Armor lock on SPARTANS immobilizes them immediately, correct?
              just checking...

Comment

@Cucoo

Yes.

What do you have in mind?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Completely ignoring a VERY pissed off Cole MacGrath? Not a wise idea...

Speaking of Cole... I've meaning to introduce inFamous' karma system into Cole's powers and abilities but I haven't been able to work it out that well. I originally was going to ignore it and have Cole at always Champion Karma because of the complications. But I'm thinking of introducing the karma system as like a fury/chaos gauge. The more angry and chaotic Cole becomes, the more evil karma Cole has. Naturally, Cole starts at Champion Karma. His 2nd Good Karma stage. But if he gets annoyed, he can go down to Guardian (1st Stage Good Karma) or worse...
                  I'll have to work on it a bit before actually implementing it. But that'll have to be very quickly because of Alvis...
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

defense for Alvis

trigger Jack's (or any Spartan's) Armor Lock if he does move against him.

Expect Telethia to shield Alvis.
                    wait they're indoors...

...energy barrier. I'll give him access to all Monado abilities like Shield. It only makes sense cause he IS Monado...

@ TRXD

Attacking Alvis is an even worse idea considering his abilities rival Yukari's.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-09-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo
                      Cole will attempt it anyway regardless of the amount of power Alvis possesses. And besides, even if I don't make Cole attack Alvis, he's still going to charge himself up as a threat towards Alvis. Due to this, you can see the change of karmic state through his electricity.
                      In evil karma states, Cole's electricity is red. And it's even worse if Cole had chosen to reactivate the Raysphere in inFamous. Black lightning with a red outline.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Um, Jack's armor is offline. It's broken because of an experiment Chung performed on it, one that overloaded Jack's suit, fried the power supply, and forced the suit to perform an emergency shutdown. Nothing is working except for the magnetic holsters, but that's because they still have a magnetic field.

It will work on all the other SPARTANs, but Jack's armor is pretty much just a shell now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Random app out of nowhere app is done.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1 + TR

well, Monado Shield will protect Alvis nonetheless.

Note: Alvis's version of Monado Shield will not have a duration. He can remain invulnerable to physical attacks indefinitely. (Emphasis on Physical)
                            as a counter to the electrical attacks, assume Alvis can manipulate it due to his tie to the energy of the universe. He can just have it bend around him.

The man has no real offensive attacks.
                            Aside from some flashy sword attacks.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-09-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, sounds reasonable.

Here's the test app for the Dovahkiin. I added all the spells, but that's just to make sure he knows them when the time is right. He is no longer in his world, which means that he can't buy spells. Just think of this Dovahkiin as a completionist's Dovahkiin, kind of like what I do in Skyrim.

Name: "Dovahkiin"

Game of Origin: Skyrim

Power: Extensive magical abilities, shouts, and extreme resilience to cold, even magical cold.

Spells
                              Spoiler:
                              http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alteration_(Skyrim)

Alteration
                              Spoiler:

Candlelight (Novice):
                              Creates a hovering light that lasts for 60 seconds. Cost= 21

Equilibrium (Novice):
                              Convert health into magicka at a rate of 25 points per second. Caster can be killed by this effect. Cost= 0 (25 health per second)

Oakflesh (Apprentice):
                              Improves the caster's armor rating by 40 points for 60 seconds. Cost= 103

Magelight (Apprentice):
                              Ball of light that lasts 60 seconds and sticks where it strikes. Cost= 84

Stoneflesh (Apprentice):
                              Improves the caster's armor rating by 60 points for 60 seconds. Cost= 194

Ash Shell (Adept):
                              Targets that fail to resist are immobilized in hardened ash for 30 seconds. Cost= 149 per second

Detect Life (Adept):
                              Nearby living creatures, but not undead, machines, or daedra can be seen through walls. Cost= 100 per second

Ironflesh (Adept):
                              Improves the caster's armor rating by 80 points for 60 seconds. Cost= 266

Telekinesis (Adept):
                              Can pull an object to you from distance. Add it to your inventory or throw it. Cost= 170 per second

Transmute (Adept):
                              Transmute one piece of unrefined Iron Ore to Silver, or Silver Ore to Gold, if the caster is carrying any. Cost= 100

Waterbreathing (Adept):
                              Can breathe under water for 60 seconds. Cost= 222

Ash Rune (Expert):
                              Cast on a nearby surface, it explodes when enemies are nearby, immobilizing them in hardened ash for 30 seconds. Cost= 248

Detect Dead (Expert):
                              Nearby dead can be seen through walls. Cost= 148 per second

Ebonyflesh (Expert):
                              Improves the caster's armor rating by 100 points for 60 seconds. Cost= 341

Paralyze (Expert):
                              Targets that fail to resist are paralyzed for 10 seconds. Cost= 450

Dragonhide (Master):
                              Caster ignores 80% of all physical damage for 30 seconds. Cost= 837

Mass Paralysis (Master):
                              All targets in the area that fail to resist are paralyzed for 15 seconds. Cost= 937

Conjuration
                              Spoiler:
                              http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Conjuration_(Skyrim)

Bound Dagger (Novice
                              Creates a magic dagger for 120 seconds. Sheathe it to dispel. Cost= 32

Bound Sword (Novice):
                              Creates a magic sword for 120 seconds. Sheathe it to dispel. Cost= 93

Conjure Familiar (Novice):
                              Summons a Familiar for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 107

Raise Zombie (Novice):
                              Reanimate a weak dead body to fight for the player for 60 seconds. Cost= 103

Summon Unbound Dremora (Novice):
                              Summons an unbound Dremora. Cost= 100

Bound Battleaxe (Apprentice):
                              Creates a magic battle axe for 120 seconds. Sheathe it to dispel. Cost= 169

Conjure Boneman (Apprentice):
                              Summons a Boneman archer for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 129

Conjure Flame Atronach (Apprentice):
                              Summons a Flame Atronach for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 150

Flaming Familiar (Apprentice):
                              Summons a Flaming Familiar which will charge into battle and explode. Cost= 57

Reanimate Corpse (Apprentice):
                              Reanimate a more powerful dead body to fight for the player for 60 seconds. Cost= 144

Soul Trap (Apprentice):
                              If a target dies within 60 seconds, fills a soul gem. Cost= 107

Spectral Arrow (Bound Bow) (Apprentice):
                              Fires a Spectral Arrow at the target doing 30 points of damage and staggering the target (shot from Bound Bow). Cost= 0

Summon Arniel's Shade (Apprentice):
                              Summons the Shade of Arniel Gane for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 71

Summon Arvak (Apprentice):
                              Summons the horse Arvak wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 136

Banish Daedra (Adept):
                              Weaker summoned daedra are sent back to Oblivion. Cost= 196

Bound Bow (Adept):
                              Creates a magic bow for 120 seconds. Sheathe it to dispel. Cost= 207

Conjure Ash Spawn (Adept):
                              Summons an Ash Spawn for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 186

Conjure Frost Atronach (Adept):
                              Summons a Frost Atronach for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 215

Conjure Mistman (Adept):
                              Summons a Mistman from the Soul Cairn for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 193

Conjure Seeker (Adept):
                              Summons a Seeker for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 157

Revenant (Adept):
                              Reanimate a powerful dead body to fight for the player for 60 seconds. cost= 183

Conjure Ash Guardian (Expert):
                              Creates an Ash Guardian that guards that location until destroyed. Consumes a heart stone from your inventory, without which it will be hostile. Cost= 207

Command Daedra (Expert):
                              Powerful summoned and raised creatures are put under the player's control. cost= 243

Conjure Dremora Lord (Expert):
                              Summons a Dremora Lord for 60 seconds. Cost= 358

Conjure Wrathman (Expert):
                              Summons a Wrathman from the Soul Cairn for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. Cost= 301

Conjure Storm Atronach (Expert):
                              Summons a Storm Atronach for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing. cost= 322

Dread Zombie (Expert):
                              Reanimate a very powerful dead body to fight for the player for 60 seconds. cost= 302

Expel Daedra (Expert):
                              Powerful summoned daedra creatures are sent back to Oblivion. Cost= 215

Dead Thrall (Master):
                              Reanimate a dead body permanently to fight for the player. Cost= 1000

Flame Thrall (Master):
                              Summons a Flame Atronach permanently. Coast= 900

Frost Thrall (Master):
                              Summons a Frost Atronach permanently. Cost= 1100

Storm Thrall (Master):
                              Summons a Storm Atronach permanently. Cost= 1200

Destruction
                              Spoiler:
                              http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Destruction_(Skyrim)

Flames (Novice):
                              A gout of fire inflicting a base damage of 8 points of fire damage per second. Targets on fire take extra damage. One of the two basic spells. Cost= 14 per second

Frostbite (Novice):
                              A blast of cold inflicting a base damage of 8 points of frost damage per second to Health and Stamina. Cost= 16 per second

Sparks (Novice):
                              Lightning which inflicts a base damage of 8 points of shock damage per second to Health and Magicka. Cost= 19 per second

Arniel's Convection (Novice):
                              Burns the target 1 point per second. Targets on fire take extra damage. Cost= 0 per second

Vampiric Drain (Novice):
                              Absorb 2, 3, 4 or 5 points (depends upon the level of vampirism) of health from the target. Cost= 6, 10, 13 or 17 per second (depends upon the level of vampirism)

Firebolt (Apprentice):
                              A bolt of fire that inflicts 25 points of fire damage. Targets on fire take extra damage. Cost= 41

Freeze (Apprentice):
                              A spike of ice that does 20 points of frost damage to Health and Stamina and slows the target for 15 seconds. Cost= 30

Ice Spike (Apprentice):
                              A spike of ice that inflicts 25 points of ice damage to Health and Stamina. Coast= 48

Ignite (Apprentice):
                              A blast of flame that sets targets of fire, doing 4 damage per second for 15 seconds. Cost= 30

Lightning Bolt (Apprentice):
                              A bolt of lightning that inflicts 25 points of shock damage to Health and half as much to Magicka. Cost= 51

Fire Rune (Apprentice):
                              Cast on a nearby surface, it explodes for 50 points of damage when enemies come near. Affected targets take extra damage. Cost= 234

Frost Rune (Apprentice):
                              Cast on a nearby surface, it explodes for 50 points of damage to Health and Stamina when enemies come near. Movement speed is reduced for affected targets. Cost= 293

Lightning Rune (Apprentice):
                              Cast on a nearby surface, it explodes for 50 points of damage to Health and half as much to Magicka when enemies come near. Cost= 323

Chain Lightning (Adept):
                              A lighting bolt inflicting 40 points of damage to Health and half as much to Magicka, then leaps to a new target. If the character has learned Augmented Shock 2/2, the lightning jumps on one additional target and does 60 damage. Caution! Friendly-fire is possible. Cost= 156

Fireball (Adept):
                              A fireball which explodes on impact for 40 points of damage in a 15 foot radius. Targets on fire take extra damage. If the character has learned Augmented Flames 2/2, the radius of the fire explosion is increased by 5 and damage increases to 60 points. Does harm Followers, but not Dragonborn. Cost= 133

Ice Storm (Adept):
                              A freezing whirlwind that does 40 points of damage per second to Health and Stamina. The whirlwind radius is increased if the character has Augmented Frost 2/2. Spell range is smaller if cast with Destruction Dual Casting. Does harm Followers, but not Dragonborn. Cost= 144

Flame Cloak (Adept):
                              For 60 seconds, opponents in melee range take 8 points of damage per second. Targets on fire take extra damage. Does not harm Followers. Does harm neutral NPCs like town guards. Cost= 289

Frost Cloak (Adept):
                              For 60 seconds, opponents in melee range take 8 points of damage per second to Health and Stamina. Does not harm Followers. Does harm neutral NPCs like town guards. Cost= 316

Lightning Cloak (Adept):
                              For 60 seconds, nearby opponents take 8 points of damage per second to Health and half as much to Magicka. Does not harm Followers. Does harm neutral NPCs like town guards. Cost= 370

Whirlwind Cloak (Adept):
                              For 60 seconds, opponents in melee range have a chance of being flung away. Cost= 338

Icy Spear (Expert):
                              A spear of ice that does 60 (90) points of frost damage to Health and Stamina. Cost= 320

Incinerate (Expert):
                              A blast of fire that does 60 (90) points of fire damage. Targets on fire take extra damage. Cost= 298

Thunderbolt (Expert):
                              A thunderbolt that does 60 (90) points of shock damage to Health and half that to Magicka. Cost= 343

Wall of Flames (Expert):
                              Sprayed on the ground, it creates a wall of fire that does 50 points of fire damage per second. Does not harm Followers or Dragonborn. Cost= 118 per second

Wall of Frost (Expert):
                              Sprayed on the ground, it creates a wall of frost that does 50 points of frost damage per second. Does not harm Followers or Dragonborn. Cost= 137 per second

Wall of Storms (Expert):
                              Sprayed on the ground it creates a wall of lightning that does 50 points of shock damage per second. Does not harm Followers or Dragonborn. Cost= 145 per second

Blizzard (Master):
                              Creates a blizzard that surrounds the caster. Targets take 20 point of frost damage every second for 10 seconds, plus stamina damage. Cost= 656

Fire Storm (Master):
                              A 100 point fiery explosion centered on the caster. The closer a target is, the more damage they take. Cost= 846

Lightning Storm (Master):
                              Fires a continuous stream of lightning. Target takes 75 points of shock damage per second to Health, and half that to Magicka. Cost= 138 per second

Illusion
                              Spoiler:
                              http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Illusion_(Skyrim)

Clairvoyance (Novice):
                              Shows the path to the current goal. Cost= 25 per second

Courage (Novice):
                              Target won't flee for 60 seconds and gets some extra health and stamina. Cost= 39

Fury (Novice):
                              Creatures and people up to level 6 will attack anything nearby for 30 seconds. Cost= 67

Calm (Apprentice):
                              Creatures and people up to level 9 won't fight for 30 seconds. Cost= 146

Fear (Apprentice):
                              Creatures and people up to level 9 flee from combat for 30 seconds. Cost= 153

Muffle (Apprentice):
                              Move more quietly for 180 seconds. Cost= 144

Frenzy (Adept):
                              Creatures and people up to level 14 will attack anyone nearby for 60 seconds. Cost= 209

Frenzy Rune (Adept):
                              Creatures and people up to level 20 will attack anyone nearby for 60 seconds. Cost= 165

Rally (Adept):
                              Targets won't flee for 60 seconds and get extra health and stamina. Cost= 113

Invisibility (Expert):
                              Caster is invisible for 30 seconds. Activating an object or attacking will break the spell. Cost= 334

Pacify (Expert):
                              Creatures and people up to level 20 won't fight for 60 seconds. Cost= 290

Rout (Expert):
                              Creatures and people up to level 20 flee from combat for 30 seconds. Cost= 316

Call to Arms (Master):
                              Targets have improved combat skills, health, and stamina for 10 minutes. Cost= 655

Harmony (Master):
                              Creatures and people up to level 25 nearby won't fight for 60 seconds. Cost= 1052

Hysteria (Master):
                              Creatures and people up to level 25 flee from combat for 60 seconds. Cost= 866

Mayhem (Master):
                              Creatures and people up to level 25 will attack anyone nearby for 60 seconds. Cost= 990

Restoration
                              Spoiler:
                              http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Alteration_(Skyrim)

Healing (Novice):
                              Heals the caster 10 points per second. One of the two basic spells. Cost= 12 per second

Lesser Ward (Novice):
                              Increases armor rating by 40 points and negates up to 40 points of spell damage or effects. Cost= 34 per second

Fast Healing (Apprentice):
                              Heals the caster 50 points. Cost= 73

Healing Hands (Apprentice):
                              Heals the target 10 points per second, but not undead, atronachs, or machines. Cost= 25 per second

Necromantic Healing (Apprentice):
                              Heals the target 10 points per second, but not the living, atronachs or machines Cost= 37

Steadfast Ward (Apprentice):
                              Increases armor rating by 60 points, and negates up to 60 points of spell damage or effects. Cost= 58 per second

Sun Fire (Apprentice):
                              Ball of sunlight that does 25 points of damage to undead. Cost= 24

Turn Lesser Undead (Apprentice):
                              Undead up to level 6 flee for 30s. Cost= 84

Close Wounds (Adept):
                              Heals the caster 100 points. Cost= 126

Greater Ward (Adept):
                              Increases armor rating by 80 points, and negates up to 80 points of spell damage or effects. Cost= 86 per second

Heal Other (Adept):
                              Heals the target 75 points. Does not affect undead, atronachs, or machines. Cost= 80

Heal Undead (Adept):
                              Heals the undead target 75 points, but not the living, atronachs or machines. Cost= 115

Poison Rune (Adept):
                              Targets that fail to resist take 3 points of poison damage per second for 30 seconds. Cost= 146

Repel Lesser Undead (Adept):
                              All affected undead up to level 8 flee for 30s. Cost= 115

Stendarr's Aura (Adept):
                              For 60 seconds, undead in melee range take 10 points sun damage per second. Cost= 248

Turn Undead (Adept):
                              Undead up to level 13 flee for 30s. Cost= 168

Vampire's Bane (Adept):
                              Sunlight explosion that does 40 points of damage in a 15 foot radius to undead. Cost= 72

Circle of Protection (Expert):
                              Undead up to level 20 entering the circle will flee. Cost= 171

Grand Healing (Expert):
                              Heals everyone close to the caster 200 points. Does not affect atronachs or machines. Cost= 254

Repel Undead (Expert):
                              All affected undead up to level 16 flee for 30s. Cost= 353

Turn Greater Undead (Expert):
                              Undead up to level 21 flee for 30s. Cost= 267

Bane of the Undead (Master):
                              Sets undead up to level 44 on fire and makes them flee for 30s. Cost= 988

Guardian Circle (Master):
                              Undead up to level 35 entering the circle will flee. Caster heals 20 health per second inside it. Cost= 716

Shouts
                              Spoiler:

All shouts are listed here. It would be incredibly difficult to list them and their time limits, so I simply put the link instead.
                              http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Shouts

Equipment:

Spoiler:

Armor/Apparel
                              Spoiler:

Daedric Armor
                              Spoiler:

Daedric Armor is the strongest armor in Skyrim, but is also the heaviest.

Helmet: Armor Rating= 23 Weight= 15

Armor: Armor Rating= 49 Weight= 50

Gauntlets: Armor Rating= 18 Weight= 6

Boots: Armor Rating= 18 Weight= 10

Shield: Armor Rating= 36 Weight=15

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...8Skyrim%29.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...dricShield.png

Miraak (Mask)
                              Spoiler:

Miraak (Mask): Armor Rating= 27 Weight= 9 Effect= Increases your Magicka by 70 points

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...Miraakmask.png

Weapons
                              Spoiler:

Miraak's Sword
                              Spoiler:

Base DMG= 16 Weight= 3 Effect= Absorb 15 points of stamina.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...iraaksword.png

"Tentacle Sword" in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stBL77K0n6Q

Chillrend
                              Spoiler:

Base DMG= 15 Weight= 16 Effect= Target takes 30 points of Frost damage. Chance to paralyze for 2 seconds.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...dchillrend.png

Dragonbone Sword
                              Spoiler:

Base DMG= 15 Weight= 19 Effect= <NONE>

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...ragonsword.png

Weaknesses: ((What makes them fragile or causes them to be at a disadvantage?))

Appearance: ((What do they look like? Be very descriptive. You will also have to post a picture of them ether with a link or post it on your Character Sheet so everyone knows how they look.))

Personality: ((How are they like? Do they behave in a certain way or like doing particular activities? When you RP as one, you don't have to act just like they would in the game, but don't make them totally different from how they really are. However, you can develop the character!))

Morality: Good.

Biography: ((What is their history like? How did they come to be of what they are today? Anything that involves their past or what they do for a living.))

Traumas: ((Anything they fear most? What causes them to have a flashback and remember a horrible event that chills them?))

Notes: ((This is where you let us know how you feel about the RP or your Schedule. If you are busy during certain hours or anything that is useful to our RP, put it down. Also, anything else you want us to know about your character you can put in too. It's pretty much whatever you'd like us to know about you or the character.))
                              Last edited by S121; 03-09-2014, 04:56 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm more interested in how you would bring about the Personality for Dovahkiin.

Will he be the type to buckle down and do things?

Or will he be the type that falls to the overwhelming amount of responsibilities?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X