X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wiggle

I know I need to reply to Mima's post in IS and I'm sure there's no interaction for me in TSU and still waiting on the last approval for Haseo so I can start thinking on his intro.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia
      Is there any bonfires around though?

@Zekai
      I'm personally stuck with Nitro. I'll have to give it a good ten minute thought to work something out.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I can write that the wanderer will use the lordvessel to search for a nearby one, she won´t know what may be on the location, just that there is a bonfire lit close to them.

It would be like a radar and, if the group is ok with it, we would travel there
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
          The only problem I have with that is the fact that the bonfire could be miles away from the chopper where the team originally came from...

unless...
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Wriggle told me that since it's Winter, nighttime, and we are in Northern India with the Treasure Hunters the Scout and Volnutt would create a bonfire... mostly to get the Scout to shut his mouth.

Comment

ok, then, the post is done guys
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Going to watch Rebellion again as i love that movie and I can't wait an entire month (or more) until the movie arrives. Might not answer for a bit (as if that isn't new )
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

ok then Katrix, enjoy your movie ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm 30 minutes in and I've already discovered a few errors, apparently she hates sour things. It's not the biggest of things thankfully.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

For my notes later.
                      This is pretty much the final battle between Achlys and Kiara in Shattered Ice Flower.
                      Pretty much the entire story summed up.

Spoiler:

Achlys
                      Ah the little Nymph is here to play, hm? How adorable~
                      And Marc, darling, it's good to see your...still alive. I was beginning to worry...

Marc
                      Save your breath, Achlys.

Achlys
                      My~ My~ what ever have I done to deserve that response?

Marc
                      For starters the Great Darkness. You of all people know that it's too dangerous to control! You know that it could lead to the end of all life on Mana! We cannot permit you to continue the rites.

Achlys
                      And here you call yourself a Dark Mage. You're starting to sound more like those righteous fools, those blundering Light Mages. This is a necessary risk to prevent the great plague. Or did you forget about our ultimate goal?

Marc
                      ...But not like this...there's another way...! We could-

Achlys
                      Silence! You and your pathetic search for "another" way will bear no fruit. While you were dawdling about, I took action. By calling upon the power of the Ethereal Darkness I can guarantee that our people will not suffer at the hands of the plague. I can purge this land of the ills and wretched evils that have irked us for generations upon generations! And yet, here we are, on the brink of achieving OUR goal...and you choose to turn against me?!

Marc
                      ...yes. The Ethereal Darkness is too much for any one of us. It will consume you. And the world will be enslaved to the darkness.

Achlys
                      ...too much for one of us...but two of us...

Marc
                      ...?

Achlys
                      With the blood of the sacred nymph it would be possible to keep the darkness in check. I would be able to control it...

Marc
                      ...with Kiara's blood...

Kiara
                      ...! That's...that's why you kept sending those assassins-!

Achlys
                      Don't be foolish girl. Those were sent by the Light Mages. They wanted your blood to complete their own little ritual that would counteract the darkness. The very people you called your allies wanted you dead from the beginning. Just because they could use you. Or should I say...that pure blood that runs in your veins.

Kiara
                      No...that can't be! You're lying!

Achlys
                      Ha! Still so naïve! And so very wrong. Unfortunately, my ability to brainwash people does not permit them to retain such...cleverness needed to be an assassin. Thus, I would have no control. Those that attempted to kill you had free will. And if I recall...I believe you had proven earlier that no one would follow me on their own volition.

Marc

Kiara
                      No...it can not be...

Achlys
                      Oh but it is. Now...Marc darling, I think I'll let you do the honors.

Kiara
                      What? Marc....what is she-?

Marc

Achlys
                      Ah hahaha! I can see it in his eyes! He knows that I speak the truth. And he knows that one more life sacrificed can end our suffering! Our kind no longer needs to hide in the shadows. We can bring an end to the tyranny of Luminox! Their oppression of our kind, we can end it and prevent the great plague! We can put an end to it all! Use the Ethereal Darkness to bring true peace to Mana! Use the Great Darkness to return the world to the way it was! Bring about a new age for our home, our people!

Marc
                      ...No.

Kiara
                      ...!

Marc
                      I will not stoop as low as you have Achlys. The Ethereal Darkness...It is never the answer. I will not sacrifice Kiara just so that you can have vengeance on the people of Luminox by enslaving them to your will. It might stop the great plague, but to have absolute power...no. You've gone too far Achlys.

Achlys

...No.
                      ...You...
                      You TRAITOR!
                      IT WAS YOU WHO WANTED THIS! YOU STARTED THIS! IT WAS YOU-

Marc
                      Yes, it was my dream to find a solution to the inevitable plague, to prevent it from happening...
                      Yes, I did consider the Ethereal Darkness as a possibility.
                      But no. I have decided to stay this course. No matter what, we can find another solution. We can find a way to prevent the plague and bring about equality between the Light mages and the Dark mages.

The Ethereal Darkness is not the answer. And if you are so bent on continuing the rites, you give us no choice. We will stop you.

Achlys

...You...
                      ...You dare...
                      ...Call yourself a Dark Mage...

Marc
                      Now, Kiara! Let's put an end to this once and for all!

Kiara
                      Yes! Together!

Mid battle
                      Marc falls

Marc
                      Kiara!

*Marc uses himself to block Achlys's last attack

Gah!

Kiara
                      No! Marc! MARC!

Achlys
                      Hmmm...so this is how the great Dark Mage, Marc, finally falls. Sacrificing his life to protect a naïve little girl. Tsk, a shame...

*Achlys is somewhat tired out from the battle thus far*

Kiara
                      No! Marc!

Marc
                      Kiara...

Kiara
                      Marc! Hang on! I can-

Marc
                      Save your strength.... You...need it to finish this. I gladly accept my fate if it brings about that end.

Kiara
                      No-! Stop saying that! We need you! I need you! I can't do this. I'm not capable-
                      ...My magic can't hurt anyone! My magic heals physical wounds...

Marc
                      ...I know...that's why I want you to have...this.

Kiara
                      Your- Your Pocket Watch? But...how will it...?

Marc
                      Urgh! Don't...worry....it will help you. Believe.

Achlys
                      Sorry to interrupt. But I have a ritual to complete!

*Achlys causes the stone ledge the were hiding behind to explode*

Kiara
                      Aaaah!

Marc
                      I think not!

*Marc casts one last spell to knock Achlys down for a moment longer

Marc
                      Go! Now! Believe in your strength Kiara! End- end this for all of us!

Achlys
                      F-Fools! The Ethereal Darkness will snuff out what hope you have! You might be the Vessel of Light, but the more light you have, the stronger the darkness becomes! You cannot win!

Post Battle

Achlys
                      No...impossible...
                      How can a simple little nymph defeat...the Ethereal Darkness...
                      It...can't be...

No- I won't let it end like this! I WILL HAVE YOUR BLOOD!

*Shadows begin to transform Achlys into a monster as she lunges at Kiara with a death curse prepared. Kiara blocks with a spell of light which causes the curse to backfire and cause Achlys to begin to die.
                      *The shadows begin to leave Achlys and hover for a moment

...ha...hahaha....HAHAHAHA! It...it isn't over! FAR FROM OVER!
                      You...puny little...NYMPH! YOU WILL PAY! YOU WILL P-a-y...

*Achlys dies. The shadows then charge at Kiara who attempts to block it with a shield of light, but they still pass through somewhat and into her.
                      *Her long blue hair turns black and she passes out.

- Insert Epilogue -

Thoughts?

Actually, here's everything for my characters in all RPs:

AtWaG

Eleos was what I planned on being the son of John and Yukari. His powers are unknown to him and have been suppressed by the toxin.

Before this is revealed, Eleos will use the moment when Takoizu destroys ACO Paladin to take Klaus's blood so that he can force himself to be able to wield the Monado. This will inadvertently bring about Zanza's return if Eleos dies during this part.

Alvis wants Grima to return so that an item that Robin (M) has can be accessed upon his return. This item contains an Apocrypha Generator in a pocket dimension locked by Robin (M). This is to help stop Eleos when he obtains the Monado.

FaF
                      After recovering some iconic sword, Revere gives the sword to Selene before he ultimately sacrifices himself so that she can escape to some area that is outside of SYSTEM's grasp.

TSU
                      Kiara will be challenged by Morpheus to give in to the darkness so that she can bring about the end to the plague that is affecting the dark mages back in her home country. After some time, she will eventually find the truth of the plague and destroy it at the source.

IS
                      Aion dies after learning the truth about Tina. As always.

Aion:{ (#^.^)_cb }

EG: Shards of Starlight
                      Aion dies after learning the truth about the Venturian Galaxy. Again.

Aion:{ (_cb#=.=)_cb }

EG: Echoes of Time
                      Aion dies *again*

Aion: {If I had more middle fingers, you'd be seeing them.}

...but after the fact that with the help of Selene and co. manages to stop Hyperion from bringing about the inevitable conclusion where Hyperion initiates the Phoenix aspect of the galaxy so that he can recreate it to his will.

And after producing Ignis with Selene who they send away from the galaxy through the Halls of Time due to the fact the Phoenix Code was initiated. They then lock Aurora away so that it cannot be finished.

EG: Phoenix

Ignis returns in an attempt to cancel the Phoenix Code to make sure that the colonization efforts are not in vain. She finds Cicero who is trying to repair Aurora and the Phoenix Code so that it will still function but not interfere. Unfortunately Cicero is attempting to initiate it prematurely and will not let Ignis interfere and therefore has to be killed.

Plot twist: Nero is still alive and was the one who created the dolls. He did this to exact revenge on Cicero.

Comment

@Cucoo

You might have wanted to say "Spoilers"... -_-;
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

After approx. 10 mins of searching, I finally found my new flash drive. It was one that was given to me, not one that I bought. It's only got 1.7 GB to it but it'll do. Need it so I bring my songs over from my computer over to college for my radio show. I've been mooching off other people's music and I need to get some Touhou and Biffy Clyro up on my show.

I'll be copying my music onto it and then I'm heading to bed. Hopefully, depending on what happens, I can get some posts in. Unsure about AtWaG though.

@Cucoo
                          MEGA SPOILERS, dude!
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Well, I did respond to Flandre a while back.

I could find the post if you want.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S1 + TR

Not like they're really gonna come to pass so I figured there's no point hiding it anymore.

AtWag things might have eventually came to pass...

but let's be real. I'm fighting to get anywhere even though I have my destination planned.
                              And I'm just tired so it's like "Here's where I'm going now help me get there."
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-16-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I thought we would get there when we got there. If you're talking about Alvis, I'm still waiting for a post from NeoFox. I can't go anything with Six until then.

As for Elios, I was going to have the search kick in as the ACO arcs came into the forefront.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X