X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But when there's a description at the bottom that tells you what to look for so that it doesn't matter if you know how to "read a map"
    That's ignorance.

Especially when it says

"This map has longitude measure on the bottom."
    Which even if you don't know the terms should tell you to "look at the bottom."
    Then it tells you what you can do next.
    ESPECIALLY when it says EXACTLY what to do next.
    It nulls the excuse of "I can't read a map."
    to the point where it's more like: "I can't read instructions."

Comment

What if they don't know what longitude means?

Ah whatever m80.
      I'm just gonna cruise on my hovercraft.

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Which even if you don't know the terms [like longitude] should tell you to "look at the bottom."
        Like I said there comes a point where there should be no excuse.
        unless you're so young that you don't even know how to divide something into 4ths and how to do a basic sequence of numbers and to use deductive reasoning to figure out what the numbers COULD mean.

I'm just gonna give up trying to help anymore.
        No one uses the bloody things I set up so why the fuck should I care anymore.

I'm done trying.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-19-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm 21 so I know how to split things into fourths but all you had to do is answer Nighttime on Dec 24 and we wouldn't be doing this.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@cucoo

People use it. There is no doubt about that. Remember that (as far as i remember at least) Zekai doesn't have English for his first language. For all he could have known, it could have been the numbers on the side. Another thing you have to think of is that numbers can just be confusing for some people. That's just how the world is and you have to accept that.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I'm back people. Quick Cucoo do you know who posted last in Detroit?

Also Wriggle what is currently happening with Zero? Is he being repaired or something at Nitori's?

Comment

@Katrix
                Wait... Zekai's first language isn't English? Well, I didn't know...
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I'm not completely sure. I think he said something like that. Anyway, I'm heading off.

@S121

Could you post in FaF
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@ Neo
                    Post for Hakugyokurou.

Post for Hakugyokurou.

Post for Hakugyokurou.

Comment

No, English is my first language, just didn't do good in English class, which is writing and other things like that.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai

at this point
                        whatever

I'm done trying because it's not worth the time and effort.
                        I make a system to make information readily available
                        and the one time where it would have been used, it failed.

So I'm done.

@ Katrix

still giving up because I'm meeting nothing but resistance to it all and the benefits don't outweigh the cost of trying.

It's just not worth it anymore.

no one else wants organization so therefore let there be chaos.

@ Neo

-Idon'tevenremember-

Comment

Well, Haseo's intro post is done. Now have to figure out where to send him.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@ Zekai

did wriggs give you permission to use Youmu?

Comment

I was told that no one was using Youmu.

Comment

Hey uh... did any of you get disconnected from Mumble? If you were on?

Comment

Working...
                                X