Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still here for a few more hours.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

BRB Dinner
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Goddammit I need to do something in Iron Storm. Last post I made Raven and the ARBALEST were back online trying to send a com message to Zero's mech.

Comment

@SUS

Don't forget you have a second character to post for as well in IS.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Ah crap I forgot as well...

I just feel kinda stuck in Iron Storm to be honest.

Comment

@SUS

I know how you feel. I'm rereading TSU to get an idea of what to do and I just did Haseo's intro post and now have to figure out where he's going to appear at and as for IS, I'm in a spar with Mima so I have to wait on that response.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I think Mumble server is back up.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah this feeling sucks big time. I usually feel this way after

1: Big ass posts.

2: I force myself to post during Writer's block

3: Whenever I'm bored as all hell, and I can't think of anything.

Also in Iron Storm with Raven we can say that Raven is still trying to contact Zero, but since Zero is in a sparring match with Mima Zero is just unable to answer it or doesn't notice until after the sparring match.

Comment

@SUS

And that's why I really don't plan ahead too much, lol. Most of the time it's just random stuff that pops into my head.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Just FYI

I'm banning* myself

*a time ban because I will be coming back.

It'll be soon when I initiate the "ban".

What? Finally thought you all got rid of me?
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-20-2014, 12:10 AM.

Comment

im back from work

im sorry for the lack of activeness around here.. things have been hectic this week
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It's ok. Everyone has their own RL things that keep them busy.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I know, but seriously, things got like hardcore mode at school suddenly and work has been a beast with the some technical issues while I was checking on them

Im becoming an unofficial supervior at the whole building now and it is sucking my soul
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well............... thank sucks about the technical issues and that you feel drained and when isn't school in hardcore mode? Btw, I've finally did the intro post for AtWaG.

Comment

I saw it, seems good, I hope you meet the fox soon

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X