X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I´ll finally have some rest today from work today, boss owes me some free days, I´ll use one today, surely the building won´t go burning down
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S1 and Cucoo

What if I told you that typo wasn't accidental? Yeah I did it on purpose. Just to fuck with ya'll

Comment

Bwagh.

I'm here, fellars.

So... Where am I needed?

Comment

Hey look, the Mumble server's up.

Maybe.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

@TRXD

Do you want me to change the color?

@Wonder

There's Prometheus Labs.

@NeoFox

Ah. Actually, I thought it was just a typo. I gave up after about five minutes.

@Cucoo

It's true that it's false that it's true.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I'll be with friends today so post will be limited.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

inFamous Second Son is out today! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesy esyesyesyesyes! YES! I am so going to buy a PS4 when I can and play the sh*t out of Second Son.

@S121
                Originally posted by me View Post
                "You can have it..."
                Nah... It doesn't matter. I mean, Trista isn't a video game character and she's not in the same RP as the Dovahkiin. It doesn't matter. I was only making that remark because you picked the exact same colour as Trista's dialogue colour.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Oh, I see now.

Just imagine The Dovahkiin with Trista's voice. XD

@everyone

Mumble's back up.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, that Infamous game. Now I might actually have something to do with my PS4 other than Netflix. Huzzah. Also, new avatar.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@S121
                      "Fus Ro Dah..."
                      *BOOM!*
                      "Oh, d-did... did I hurt you...? I'm sorry, Mr. Draugr."

Well, the Dovahkiin can be female, remember?
                      Strangely enough, I haven't played as a female character in any of my ES games... Hmm... Some kind of lunar magic mod + Skyrim = Dovahkiin Trista
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-21-2014, 02:34 PM.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Well, lycanthropy would technically count in that territory, wouldn't it?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima
                          Hmm... Well, Beast Form in Skyrim can actually be used at any time of day so that doesn't make for solid lunar/nocturnal powers.

Comment

Oh yeah. I forgot that because I use a mod that only allows it at night.

Comment

@TRXD

Well, there are Lunar weapons in Skyrim.

There's also this.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods...user%3D1&pUp=1
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121
                                Now that is what I'm talking about! TRXD, Lunar Warrior. Strangely enough, I don't play much warrior (or intentionally play warrior). I usually play rogue or mage in most class based RPGs. My most recent Skyrim save was of a pure rogue that only ever used daggers and bows for combat.

Comment

Working...
                                X