X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

erigoveiergnvuerihgphv rz p euvbsdzr sri fvz cdbitsobis ssroibjinb

Mi onc a yer siknes is hear migt noot beee on twoo muchk fuor a fwe dasy.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hm. You know what would be amazing. Posting. Yeah, you know, that thing.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima
        I would do but I have unofficially left AtWaG and I'm being held up for TSU.

SUSTIC disappeared for unknown reasons and S121 is playing Warframe with Tewi.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

katrix, just to let you know that the wolf responded to the mermaid about the lake
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

*Sigh

I'm back.

Trying to think of a post for ATWAG

Waiting on Zekai to post in TSU

Trying to think of something for Iron Storm

and I am working on EG right now.

Comment

@SUS

What do you need me for in TSU? Zero is looking for Maya, Raylin is in her dorm relaxing, Amata is off somewhere and Ryofu is tracking Kris down.

EDIT: Can someone please link me to the last post for Yuuka's Mansion in AtWaG?
              Last edited by Zekai; 03-24-2014, 06:41 PM.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Well waiting on something from Zero. I mean Maya is summoning a house on campus. Just an FYI.

I kind of like to make update posts for multiple people on occasion.

Comment

Oh right, there exists a thing such as the forums. Sorry guys I've been so busy lately, and when I'm not busy, I'm "busy". Anyway, I'll go around and post around all the RPs now. You guys have really been yelling after me.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@SUS

I'm waiting for an update from Kris/Katrix so I can update for Ryofu and do Zero at the same time.

@Katrix

I'm not yelling at you for a post, I can easily wait.

@Anyone

The only thing I've yelled for is a link to the last post for Yuuka's Mansion so I can update for AtWaG.

Comment

@Zekai
                      And the only thing I've yelled for is "MEDIC!!!"

@Katrix
                      Admittedly, I am patient. It's especially necessary when with certain people like Chen or just being with friends. I do more listening and being patient with people than actual yelling. I will apply pressure but not directly.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Unfortunately I am... Not so patient.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Alright, don't panick out over at that I only posted with Kathryn then. I'll edit it. Just keep calm.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. ..... That's not calm.

Comment

Alright, posted. Now I'm going to sleep. Hopefully, everything will be better tomorrow.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X