X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tee hee hee

Yeah. Your calculative system is suitable for combat, while my variable system is suitable for story progression.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

*nothing good happens after 2 AM

the plot thickens...

anyway I need sleep =w=

cheers

Comment

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Daw, Wriggle, you're not alone yet.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@ Wriggs

just to say it, I'm curious to see how your RP would work. I can see it working out...

Comment

I'm polishing things, setting up, and making a storyline. The OOC could go up around tonight if I'm lucky and work fast.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

aye aye

Comment

Did... No one note Zekai f*cking announcing his departure? Seriously?

Listen, Zekai, I'm not going to stop you, but I sure as hell am gonna try. I'm not going to BS you and say I know how you feel because I don't. But you're doing this because you're angry. I get it. Hell, if I got angry enough, I might have done the same thing. But please don't go because you're tired if being bashed on. We're only trying to help. Yes, there are some that help a little aggressively, but all you have to do is find a way to compromise your thoughts to theirs. If something is wrong, take the advice. But make sure that YOU'RE in overall control. Let others help, not control.

And on that note, guys, you do the same thing, whether you're an RP er or even GM. If someone does something wrong, accommodate their ideas, but if you feel the need to do anything, fix it, don't simply scrap it. Unless it's something so heinous that it needs to be scrapped for the sake of the rp and storyline, not because it's against the rules. If that's the case, compromise a fix.

And no, TRXD, I am not saying you did. I mean everyone when I say what I did, not an individual.

Hopefully Zekai sees this before he leaves...

Comment

That's the thing, we are, but he's not.

Just because you have an idea doesn't mean it will be accepted as is by default.

It's why I keep asking for "Thoughts" on things...and to me it's rude as all hell to not give an opinion. (And you all know who you are that don't do this...there's 12 of us and only 3-4 of us consistently gives opinions when asked for them.)

I'm going to shoot myself in the foot if I keep talking but the main thing is, when you have an idea, you gotta first develop the idea and then chip away at it with all the constraints.
                    It would be like trying to put a 2 inch wide square rod into a round hole 2 inches in diameter.
                    The idea is great and all being square, but those corners don't allow it to fit.

The corners in this case is the specifics. Like I mentioned in the OOC, the notion of "sensing a disturbance in the Mana" might work...but the fact that he got really specific down to "who" or "what" was the source...

Comment

Um, where are you reading about Zekai's leaving? I don't see it anywhere here or anywhere, for that fact. If so, why would you (Zekai), I don't really see why. Anger can do a lot of things to somebody and make you do stupid things you regret later. I ain't good at talking about these sort of things, so i'm just going to be simple. Go if you want, just know you may be leaving things unchecked behind. (IE: Iron Storm)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

TSU OOC

just to let you know

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                        Know what, I'M DONE! Everytime I do something in IC or make an app, I ALWAYS get either bashed with questions over and over again or get bullshit like this and I don't mean done with this RP, I'm done with this site. Have fun without me.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I did provide three options to deal with the whole magical sense thing. Either he could keep it but have it majorly toned down, never use it until later in the RP, or with SUSTIC's approval, I could just simply place a temporary ban and embargo on the sense. Yes, I might have been aggressive but when something massively infringes on one's grounds and does not seem right in one's perspective, I did what I had to do. The whole sense thing was rubbing me the wrong way, especially with the potential that such a sense could have. Yeah, I might one of the most active RP law enforcers but I did what I thought was necessary. If it meant making an RPer rage quit, so be it. (Wow... That sounded both badass and cruel... Don't quote that!)

Spoiler: Insert an image of a Flandre-Shikieiki fusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBgCYL9Dn8

I bring the law around here. Even if I'm more of a being of chaos than order and law.

@Wonder
                          I did take note but I was silent. Mostly because I might have been the final stimulus in this ("might" is an understatement right now). Seriously, I could have gone several directions with it. I could have been a dick to Zekai, I could have made an inFamous 2 joke (a la the blast shard bombs), or I could have just done the typical farewell.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

*Sigh*

Goddammit Zekai... you don't have to leave...

Anyways I'm freaking back people.

Comment

This has turned out to be, but bluntly, quite shit day. Wriggle shuts down the Pokemon RP, Zekai leaves. I'm forced to sit outside for 20 minutes in freezing sleet, and my cats literally tore the wire off my headphones, leaving them nothing but scrap plastic. I goddamn hate Tuesdays.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well... I just hope Zekai finds it in him to come back. Because (unlike some decommissioned majors that shalln't be Mario'd) he doesn't deserve to leave. If he does come back, we're going to punch him in the stomach, call him an idiot and break down on his shoulder telling him never to leave again (or was that my plan?...).

So... Am I needed?

Comment

Working...
                                X