Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Damn... That's not good...

Anyways I'll be updating my computer in the meantime.

Comment

@Wriggle
      You think playing against a player spamming as Yuyuko is bad enough? Yuyuko in Hakugyokurou stage is a nightmare! Especially with certain weather effects like Fog and Mountain Vapour. Seriously, the sheer whiteness of the stage allows for Yuyuko's butterflies to blend in with the background perfectly. They did darken the stage in Hisoutensoku though which meant no more trollish fights in Hakugyokurou.

Strangely enough, I have more mixed opinions on Hisoutensoku. It did nerf some SWR characters and it introduced some characters with unique movesets. But the characters were a pain to learn how to play as. Especially Meiling and Cirno. Furthermore, I didn't like the story. A session of giant hunting which turned out to be result of a balloon commissioned by Suwako? Another Moriya conspiracy? *sigh* ZUN must really love Kanako and Suwako. How many times have the Moriya gods caused an incident or sparked up the events of a game?

Mountain of Faith - Kanako was being a dick.
      Subterranean Animism - Kanako tricked Utsuho into swallowing a god thus caused SA to occur.
      Hisoutensoku - Suwako commissioned the kappa to make a balloon. Meiling, Cirno, and Sanae investigate it.
      Unidentified Flying Object - Kanako's trickery in SA caused some of the characters in that game to be freed from the underground.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I've updated the OP of Shattered Ice Flower

It is ready =w=

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...red-Ice-Flower

Comment

Revised Apps. Not done yet. Still need to add Bios.

Jack-728
          Spoiler:
          (Jack) Spartan-728

Appearance:

Height: 7' 2"

Weight: 1,400 lbs

Abilities: Spartan-V. Similar to that of a Spartan-II. The only difference is that he is slightly weaker in all areas compared to a Spartan-II.

Weapons:
          Spoiler:
          Fully Automatic Shotgun (Bullet Storm): The Fully automatic Shotgun is more like an assault rifle than a shotgun, but it uses 12-gauge ammunition. He likes to use explosive shells. This bastardization of rifle and shotgun was created by Dr. Halsey as an improvement to the AA-12. The shotgun also doubles as a rifle. It uses .50 Caliber armor piercing, high-explosive rounds. The shotgun has technology similar to the XM25. The user can program the shells to explode after a certain distance, killing soldiers trying to hide behind cover. That being said, Spartan-728 likes to make them all explode after putting multiple shells inside of his victims...

25mm Grenade Launcher: This 25mm Grenade launcher is pretty much your average grenade launcher, except for the fact that it fires the grenades twice as hard as a normal one. This allows the grenade to embed itself into someone's body before exploding. It was developed by Dr. Halsey as a way to send grenades through armored cars, but it also works very well for people too. This was first discovered by Spartan-728. He has scratched the name "Big Daddy into the butt of the launcher and often uses that as its name.

M6D-MX Magnum Pistol: The M6D Mark X Magnum Pistol is a modification of the M6D used by Spartan-IIs. This pistol is capable of firing 12.7x40mm M225 Armor-Piercing High-Explosive Rounds and can shred through the Ceramic Titanium armor on a Scorpion tank. This weapon's advantages over the old M6D is its higher muzzle velocity. This causes the weapon to give the bullet more force, allowing it to do more damage to its target. This also allows the explosion to be more severe, allowing the shrapnel to travel faster and cause even more damage to its target. This gun was developed by Dr. Halsey as a means to defend against rouge Characters. The M6D-MX is located on Spartan-728's left thigh.

2 Ceramic Carbide Katanas: These Katanas are made of the same material as a Spartan's bones. They are virtually indestructible and never lose their edge. These are not Spartan-728's most used weapons, but they are his favorite. He is even more lethal with these than he is with his guns.

Ceramic Carbide Combat Knife: This Combat knife is made out of the same materials as a Spartan's bones. It is virtually indestructible and never loses its edge. It is located on Spartan-728's left collar bone.

1 Spartan Laser Arm Module (GUNGNIR): Spartan-728's right arm is not only armor, but a weapon as well. The weapon is a miniaturized version of the Spartan Laser, but can still do the same amount of damage as the original. Not only that, it also charges its power back up, letting it be fired over and over again. This was Dr. Halsey's attempt at integrating weapon systems into the MJOLNIR armor.

Morality/Personality: Spartan-728 is not somebody people would consider to be a nice guy. If he is ordered to kill somebody, he will do so with no qualms whatsoever. He is not bound by fear, and in battle, he is merciless, and sometimes even cruel to his opponents. Despite his faults though, he does follow some kind of moral code of his own. He does have honor. He won't kill innocents and despite his sadistic tendencies, he does have some good in him. It's not very often, but sometimes he'll show some form of mercy, depending on his mood. He's not a robot by any means. He is a person that can still be talked to in a normal way and will on occasion, help those in need.

Traumas: He has them, but they are not known. Even Daniel barely knows.

Daniel-636
          Spoiler:
          (Daniel) Spartan-636

Appearance:

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 1,350 lbs

Abilities: Just like Spartan-728, except slightly weaker strength, but faster speed and reaction time, as fast as a Spartan-II. He is very proficient in hand-to-hand combat and frequently uses his blades.

Weapons:
          Spoiler:
          2 Fully Automatic .50 Caliber Pistols: These pistols were originally built by Dr. Halsey to quickly take down armored vehicles and tanks. Spartan-636 liked to use them anyway, due to their sheer stopping power. The pistols use armor piercing, high-explosive rounds, just like some of the UNSC's weapons. They can switch from semi-automatic, to full-auto.

Shifter Assault Rifle/25mm Grenade Launcher: The Shifter Assault Rifle is one of Dr. Halsey's new creations. This gun is built to adjust it's barrel interior for various ammunition sizes and types. It can use 9mm to .950 JDJ ammunition and can even use 8-gauge shotgun shells. The gun also comes with a 40mm grenade launcher attached to the bottom of the gun.

2 Titanium Alloy Machetes: These weapons are made out of a Titanium Alloy similar to the MJOLNIR's armor plating.

Ceramic Carbide Combat Knife: This Combat knife is made out of the same materials as a Spartan's bones. It is virtually indestructible and never loses its edge. It is located on the right side of Spartan-636's torso.

3 Thermite Grenades These grenades were developed by Dr. Halsey as a way to melt through tank armor. They are known as "lava in a can", due to the heat that they produce once activated. Once the grenade explodes, it shoots Thermite everywhere in its radius and melts flesh, bone, and metal.

Morality/Personality: Daniel-636 is much more stable than his partner, Jack-728, and is usually the only person able to keep Jack-728 in check. They are almost exact opposites, but despite their differences, they both are close friends. Daniel-636 is usually a serious person, but can also be a laid back and even friendly individual when not on duty.

Traumas: None really. He's pretty much your average person, except for the fact that he's a Spartan-V.
          Last edited by S121; 03-23-2014, 04:35 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

brain not functioning

the faces are...new?
            I don't recall the faces before...

Comment

@TRXD

You forgot about Ten Desires and Hopeless Masquerade witch also have something to do with Kanako, a little bit unsure about Hopeless Masquerade, but I do know it's fact about Ten Desires.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Kanako's in the background of one of the stages in HM, but otherwise, she has nothing to do with the story.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Katrix
                  Ten Desires? Get the f*ck out of here! How? Well, if you think about how TD takes place underneath the Myouren Temple which was constructed after UFO which couldn't have happened without the events of SA then yes. But how? How does Kanako influence the resurrection of Miko?
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

It doesn't. The only way Kanako is connected is the whole SA thing. Suwako did help place the Myouren Temple down where Byakuren wanted it though, which if you know, was over the mausoleum, so really, Suwako has far more to do with the game than Kanako,

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yep, the faces are new. Not only that, but I also reworked their bios a little, refined them a bit.

I still need to add bios for them, and maybe Lily as well, but I'll most likely do that at a later time.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

ah

And all I can say is they be manly men...
                        ...are they from the same artist?

Comment

@Cucoo

I checked the pictures, and no, they're from different artists.

Jack's image was made by GerryArthur, and is actually a drawing of Gabriel from LMS (Last Man Standing).

I think Daniel's image is made by NorwegianSniper, and his image is actually of one of the mercenaries from Farcry 2.

Anyways, I've got an image for you. Meet Link, and a "secret admirer".

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18jh.../ku-xlarge.jpg
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S1

You know what's sad?

My first thought:
                            Mortal Draw

Found these

Comment

@CUCOO

MORTAL DRAW, LINK!!! MORTAL DRAW FOR YOUR LIFE!!! XD

Anyway, I remember seeing some pretty cool LoZ pictures, but I didn't save them or anything. I'll need to find them sometime.

In the meantime, I've got to post in EG.
                              sigpic

Comment

aye aye

Mortal Draw so OP...

And ya, me being the critic I am, the first thing I looked at with the pic I found was "The Master Sword...it's so wrong..."

Meanwhile I'm going to see how long it takes for people to start asking questions.

(You should know what I speak of)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIM1mCzCLCY

You know

Kokoro's theme reminds me sometimes of a LoZ boss theme. Specifically Oracles of Ages...
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-24-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X