X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to let you know utsuh, the answer to your question about the riddle is yes and my theory will work too
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Wait, what riddle? What answer?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121
        First, let me ask you a question...

What can a wild spur of 100,000,000 volts do?

Comment

Sorry guys, getting late. I'll respond to everyone tomorrow. Night y'all.

Comment

about the character that may cause problems to both your super villain and cucoo´s toxin, you know who he or she is :P
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

still can't figure out who

@ Everyone in EG

Ok I'm trying to get the characters in the Sanctuary out, hence why I accelerated the Phoenix Code.
              Once out, then I'll have Morpheus explain the situation a bit more clearly so that the characters can be free of that place.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                Can you respond as Edward Kenway if you haven't done so yet?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

How am I supposed to respond so as to maintain continuity?
                  You kinda threw me under the bus as I specifically wanted to wait until the main group was back before continuing there.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                    Huh.

Well, how do we make about to fix this then?

I mean I posted like 5 posts already assuming that Remi is at SDM.

Same for Wonder.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Not really. All i know is that he/she has a nonsolid form.

@Wonder

That depends. How many Watts are in the attack? How many Amps?
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@wrggs

And there's the fact that the first time you posted I mentioned that there was a problem and you ignored it.

The main thing I could possibly use to explain it is Kenway has gone assassin mode when they reached the mansion and the fairy reported.

Comment

Uh.

I don't recall even seeing that.

Sure, do whatever you can then.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                            ...wriggs...how am I supposed to explain how Remilia suddenly abandoned Kenway...
                            ^ this post was made when you first posted remilia back at the mansion. And you responded to it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I had Remilia say something to Kenway...

Originally posted by Remilia Scarlet
                              You, pirate man, follow me!
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

...and I'm going blind. But still you didn't give me a chance to respond ...
                                Correction: you didn't slam the door on me yet like you normally do to me.
                                Edit 2: it's still suicide for me to have him proceed as there's no support characters like Shulk.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-31-2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X