X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you could do the boring path and say that Kenway feels bad for the fairy maids and decides to help them instead.

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Or he gets his cloak and fills Jack full of Sleep Darts from the shadows.

Comment

Do what you will, maaaaan.

I... I don't know if Kenway wants to go down the Banished Library again
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

well utsuh, the character´s information on the official games says "Legends in snowy regions say that a person who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn"

if it appears on the official games, then it can be used, right?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yes. Just as long as it's nothing like in Asura's Wrath. That game makes almost everything in this RP look ridiculously weak. It makes OPness seem tame.

Do you mean a Froslass?
            Last edited by S121; 03-31-2014, 02:03 AM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Dammit Internet!
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Died, huh?

@Kristia

I posted above for you.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yup.

DED.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I saw it utsuh, and yes that is the character, I willl reveal how it will be helpful when the time comes

in another news, I have been playing Dark souls 2 with a friend´s xbox and damn it has been great, even got a new attire for the wanderer
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

AaAaAaAaAa ima just go to sleep.

Bai~
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Actually, Frosslass could still be killed by this guy. He could use the phosphorus grenades he was saving for Nera and burn her with them. If she has any traces of ice within her body, or in the area, the ice will violently explode like a bomb. He could also use a flamethrower to harm her, and that's just as easy as having an aerosol can and a lighter. Plasma-based weaponry would also be dangerous, not only for it's temperature, but also it's electrical effect. There's also steel weaponry. If he has a good combat knife, or steel bullets, he could harm her with them.

Of course, with the toxin, she should be fine against that. After all, she's got the resistances.

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
                        sigpic

Comment

but alas dear utsuh, you forgot something about her and what I wrote earlier about her, yes she has ice abilities and can have a solid form, but she has a caracteristic that wouldn´t have a problem dealing with him, and it is about the quote I wrote

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I read it, but it only stated that she used to be a woman, but died on a snowy mountain and was reborn as a Froslass. Wouldn't that mean that she's just a Froslass?
                            sigpic

Comment

exactly, but also take in mind her type of pokemon, that trait is what fullfills my theory of her being almost invulnerable to most methods of damage.

One thing is being reborn, but that isn´t what matters, take for example her biology, she has a hollow body that can trespas solid objects
                              and then add her type of pokemon giving more proof about it.

Just in case if you think she is in the same plane as the chief, the fox or gap controller. Our dear yuki onna has the same evolution method
                              as Shedinja, they come from the shell of another being.

(If im being cryptic, dumb, whatever with this posts, its because im being medicated and secondary effects are in action)

Spoiler:

Comment

well then,it is time to go to sleep my friend, my last hint is this person who has the same trait as Mara:

Pink haired girl who wishes to see her tree bloom

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X