Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Ahh, medicine. I know the feeling.

Anyway, can you explain the evolution method? How does it equate to "almost invulnerability"?

I don't quite get the other plane explanation, due to her being the same as any other ghost. Just like Yuyuko, Letty, Casper, or any other ghost you can think of, they exist in the material plane. Their spirits had a strong enough desire to remain here (for any reason in particular, such as a traumatic death, regrets, oaths, etc.) that they stayed as ghosts. Yes, most have the ability to become incorporeal, but they are still a part of this world. Just as how this guy can hurt other ghosts like Yuyuko, and all the others, so too can he hurt a Froslass.

My main point is mainly that like in the pokemon world, she can be harmed, even more so when it comes to her weaknesses. That would translate into the real world.

I'm not trying to fight you, or stir things up just for the heck of it, but those are simply my observations.

@SUSTIC

Oh hey there. I wasn't sleeping, i was just getting a second dinner.

Would it be considered a second dinner? what do you call a mean that you eat at 2 in the morning?
    Last edited by S121; 03-31-2014, 07:49 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S1

Oh hey. Yeah I'm playing Elsword right now, and I guess a "2nd dinner" at that time would be an early morning breakfast or a early morning snack...

Comment

Well sorry for double post, but I'm on Mumble now.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yea, is it still considered an early morning snack after you've eaten two bowls of spaghetti?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

we are not arguing utsuh and its ok

Lets see how we manage this event when the time comes
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I've always considered it a second lunch...
              @S121
              ... I don't know! That's all that he said in the game!

"My body contains over a hundred million volts."

If this helps at all, his backstory is that he survived a lightning strike, which also explains why he chants kuwabara when in the rain to ward off lightning.

And one other thing: does the human body contain natural electricity? Weird question, but I'd like to know.

Comment

@Wonder

Hey Wonder what's up?

Also I may not be S1, but I'm not sure. I can try and look it up for you. Either way I don't think any kind of electrical, or EMP bomb would be of much use against the people of Prometheus Labs. After all the whole place has been wired, protected, and modified to withstand large (and I do mean large amounts.) So an electrical bomb of any sort might not be the best option.

Just a heads up.

Comment

I figured. But do you know if there is any natural electricity in the human body? If so then that's what the bomb is for.

Comment

@Wonder

The only thing I can find is the electrical impulses in the nervous system which is what signals from the brain to the rest of the body are. Though I still think that Electricity of any kind would be able to get through a Spartan's armor, as the armor would absorb the electricity unless someone actually injects the electricity into a person... but Spartan's were armor that is quite well grounded which redirects electricity I believe. The only ones that would be vulnerable really would be the unarmored staff and people of the Labs. Hell I believe if anyone has something that can completely redirect lightning/electricity they will be safe from an electrical shock of various kinds.

Then again I'm not a scientist so... yeah... Electricity no matter how it is planned to be used might not be the best kind of bomb to be used against Prometheus Labs... Hell by now an A.I similar to Cortana (which she is like THE most powerful A.I in gaming) could be monitoring the whole situation, found the signal from the communication device that Volgin was using, traced the signal sent to Volgin's "boss", and the Labs would know of the location of whoever Volgin works with ON TOP OF the fact that an electrical bomb would do only minor damage to the labs as a whole.

... Sorry if I seem like bashing. Just my opinions, and going by what I heard S1 say here and in Mumble. Volgin's boss might be underestimating the labs if he thinks an electrical bomb would take down the labs, even a section of it.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-31-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

MFW I log in to see...

Comment

Oh god Cucoo! Looks like Cicero is trying to take over your computer!!!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Comment

I don't see what's wrong, isn't it supposed to be like that?
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

I had no pictures loaded in that app before, so the fact I saw a picture, and the fact it was that, was a surprise.

Imagine logging in watching the tiles load and then the photo tile is replaced by a picture of that.

also the fact it was perfectly cropped around the head...

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back!

Cicero is watching you. 0_0

Post incoming in EG.
                              sigpic

Comment

aye

meanwhile I'm testing avatar concepts.

...the "Leaving the frame" concept isn't as good as I imagined it...

Comment

Working...
                                X