• Show
Clear All

Good... Noon?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

After Noon in this part of the world.
      3 PM

Actually I just realized, technically there would never be a "good noon" unless you posted exactly at 12 PM with 0 seconds and miliseconds.

The window of being able to say it is...next to impossible....
      ...I think too hard on simple time things.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-31-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

@Everyone in TSU

I edited my last post in TSU IC to have more of an update post feel.

@Wriggle

He Wriggle didn't Kris like... use magic or something to repair Mega Man Volnutt back at the Ruins?

Comment

She did, but Ellis generally doesn't trust magic and would like to do things by himself.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

good day everyone, later today you will se the wanderer with a new set of clothes and the armored duo will (if samus offer is accepted) will meet the purple hsired magician in the search of a certain pterodactyl

SUS, I can send them to your characters if you want to fight Ridley ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS RIDLEY FIGHT!!!

If you do let my characters, Samus, and Shepard fight Ridley I hope it won't be just passed off as another battle ^^;; Ridley is one of my favorite villains, and I actually picture him to be more than some bloodthirsty dragon. I picture him to be...

Bloodthirsty.
              Intelligent.
              Downright cruel.

I hate how some people depict him as a freaking beast, and nothing more (I've seen many people treat him as just another video game dragon.) I mean seriously Ridley is the leader of the Space Pirates for crying out loud! XD He has to be more intelligent than he seems to be the leader (or General can't remember) of the Space Pirates!

Comment

Uh...

What's Ridley?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ridley... from the Metroid games? He is said to be the Commander of all the space pirates. He is fierce, deadly, and intelligent (according to the manga.)

Here is a picture of Meta-Ridley

He is famous and infamous for being one of Samus's greatest foes, and the one who killed her parents.

Comment

Ah I see.

Hmm... I can see a sick Samus vs Ridley retribution battle happening.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Ridley

Ridley

Ridley

RIDLEY

RIIIIIIDLEEEEEY

Comment

oh I will treat him with the respect he deserves, Ridley is a mastermind on his work and he isn't just a commanding leader, he knows when to move or retreat. The pirate leader is even diplomatic when needed to reach his goals

But Ridley is also an adversary to be feared, never understimate him
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I have something interesting to talk with you about. It involves the nano-technology in your RP, as well as some materials for armor, plasma-infused items, targeting systems, software, recoil dampeners, medical technology, and a couple other things. We might need to go on Mumble for it, because it could be a long conversation, and it will clutter my inbox.

Oh, and post incoming in ATWAG.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I wouldn't be on Mumble until like 5 (6 in your time zone) so hang in there ><
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Alright, posted everywhere I am needed. Trying to draw a close to things so that the time skips can commence.

Oh and btw Wriggle. You never mentioned how we were going to do it with Xigbar in the tournament.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Wriggle

No problem. That will give me more time to figure out how my character's suit will be built.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X