X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Yeah I guess you're right. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I'll try to ask him about it when he comes back on.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Just a heads up, I'm still awake.

If anyone needs anything, I'm here.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

(T__T) That moment when you set up the perfect scenario for two characters to interact and the other character completely ignores it. I can understand that it was due to my overpost that not many people would read it. But still, I had it all set up!
          <Insert TRXD's reaction here>

@Kristia
          I had my TSU post set up just so that Kris would take notice of Trista almost immediately...
          Originally posted by myself View Post
          Preparing herself, Trista began to take a kneeling position. Facing herself towards the moon, Trista placed her hands on her heart and began to close her eyes. Within a few seconds, Trista's entire body began to light up the surrounding area. Lighting it up with the same blue-white light as she used before. Anyone within the immediate area would be able to see the light and see Trista at the lake.
          *sigh* Unless you're willing to reread my post and edit yours accordingly, I'll just have to work around it.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 04-08-2014, 08:33 AM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Morning everyone.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

I think I came down sick today. I have a small fever, and I've been throwing up all morning =_= I'm probably going to be stuck at home today so when I'm not throwing up, or complaining about being sick I'll be on the forums.

Comment

good day people, looks like my tireness is getting bigger the more time Im working on this project at school, but ateast i got free time to relax

Let me edit my post TR, I didn´t read your post clearly
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  Thanks. Admittedly my post was very long and would easily get a lot of people stumped. But that's why most of the personal filler stuff is in the middle paragraph and the major stuff is in the outer two.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I hope SUSTIC can do something with Jack's body, because if only his consciousness goes to the alternate dimension thing then it might cause problems for Jack regarding him being defenseless...

Comment

Well, I finally decided to get off my lazy @$$ and decided to type more chapters for my Monster Hunter story. It's been 4 months since I last typed a chapter.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Zekai; 04-08-2014, 10:26 AM.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wonder

This is only to keep Jack in one place. Jack's body will still be protected from harm and such if his consciousness is in Henir's Time and Space. (Jack's body can still be harmed, but he will also be sending the consciousness of people who are currently hunting him down. I.E. Samus, Edward, Jane or anyone who stumbles across Jack.)

Glaive isn't just against Jack, but also the daughter of John and Yukari or anyone who had purposefully traveled to the past from the future to change something. Glaive can't do much against Takoizu without taking the risk of being affected by her boundary manipulation. Glaive is still human, especially in the mortal world. He's affected by Boundary Manipulation, and the only place where he is truly capable of being near invulnerable is in Henir's Time and Space. Even then Glaive can still be harmed, and affected by things like Boundary Manipulation. (If there is one family he dreads to deal with it's the Yakumo family because of that power.)

Me and Cucoo both sort of planned this down with Glaive sending Jack's consciousness to Henir's Time and Space.
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-08-2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

@ SUS + Wonderbread

plus, this gives an opportunity for setting up a blood vial for the Observatory.

Kenway will probably be the clever one even though I was going to have Alvis be the one to come up with it, but the group could "use" Jack indirectly. Of course a tracking device might not be the most effective, the Observatory would be.

(P.S. @ SUS: Yes, Ezio starts with E, but it's still Edward.)

Comment

@Cucoo

Whoops editing

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

I'm sorry for falling asleep after saying that I was awake. It's just that I had a rough night.

My cat was dying at 1 AM, and died at 5 in the morning. My brother and I thought that it would only be right to sit by him until the end and try to make him comfortable, let him know that we loved him like family. We couldn't let him die alone.
                              sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC

Get on Mumble. I'm confused if Glaive should be angry at Org.XIII or not.

@S121

Why do all the cats have to suffer at the same time?
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X