X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a note: I finally found a picture of the Observatory being held by Robert.

The pointy part in the forehead is a Blood Vial Cube, which can be removed.

@ Katrix + S1

dammit...
    now I remembered the time when...

*had two cats*

T.T
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-08-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

@S1

Oh... sorry man...

Yeah as we speak I will need to take my cat to the animal shelter or vet to put him down because he is 1: Getting up there in years (granted he is still quite a lively cat), and 2: he has heart worms and all which are eating at his heart and intestinal track. If we don't put him down we will just be prolonging his suffering. Something I do not want.

Unfortunately neither the vet or animal shelter are open today. They will be open tomorrow... so... yeah...

Comment

@Everyone with cats
        Why is it that I'm the only one who, despite absolutely loving cats, does not have a cat?! (T___T)
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I had a cat past away 1 1/2 years ago. She was 18 years old after all but it was still sad.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
            I, myself, have never had a cat. I do believe it's because my father dislikes cats or something. It seems strange saying that I love cats even if I do not have one.
            My love for them derives from some of my friends' cats and some cats that I used to encounter whenever I would wander around. I knew the owners of the cats so it wasn't as if they were strays or strangers' cats. It's just... Their behaviour and just their adorable appearance. I love almost everything about cats. Even if they can be dicks to people or are lazy as all heck. If I were ever forced to choose between a specific kind of pet, it would almost always be a cat.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Goddammit I feel like I'm stuck in TSU until Wonder gets back online, and Cucoo makes some sort of new post, or edits his old one.

I mean not to be mean or anything Cucoo, but your last post in the IC of TSU seems kind of... pointless. It's really short, and seems unnecessary. I find it really hard to respond to posts that short and simple. I know I could go the easy route and say the girls surrounding Marco continue to be loud and obnoxious, but that would seem like a lame excuse to get me to post... No offense dude...

I really don't know what to post in TSU, and even ATWAG right now. I feel like I'm stuck.

Comment

@ SUSTIC
                I'm needed? How so?

Comment

@Wonder

TSU. Waiting for Mira to find Andrew.

Comment

@ SUS

That's kinda the point of that post.
                    It's to tell you to not wait for me as Kiara is kinda preoccupied with trying to solve how to cure a plague that's killing her Dark Mage friends, whom she calls family, back in Mana, which is her main reason for being there in the first place.

Key words might spark her interest, but otherwise, distractions are distractions.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-08-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Im so going to enjoy having the fox with this wicked, yet simple plan to meet Jack, wonder be ready for it because he will have the fight of his life

let us hope he has a code of honor for it.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

They released a whole bunch of Smash Brothers Infor today. Greninja and Charizard are playable characters. (just charizard, not all those pokemon form before). A new mode exclusive to the 3DS (which I think is a little bull, though I am getting the 3DS version, because the mode looks awesome and Wii U players, well, I feel sad for them). Lucario gets hsi mega evolution and a whole bunch of other really cool shit. Also, 3DS version comes out in Summer, Wii U version in Winter. Da Fuck, Nintendo?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

what!? mega luca? Awesome!!
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Also, Neo, you'll like Mega Man's final smash.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9zsUv0t8E

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

derp check

All the World's a Game - Season II

Robin - standby - need to write out the two journals

Morgan - waiting

Lucina - waiting/standby

Link - waiting

Eleos - standby

Nero - standby

Lisa - waiting

Shulk - waiting/standby

Alvis - waiting

Klaus - standby

Meyneth - standby

Lady Palutena - standby

Edward Kenway - standby/waiting

Fight against Fantasy - 2

Revere - standby

Selene - standby

Eternal Galaxy
                              Shards of Starlight

- standby

Phoenix

Ignis - waiting

Morpheus - waiting/standby

Aurora - waiting

Shattered Ice Flower

Kiara - N/A

Achlys - N/A

Marc - N/A

Aion - N/A

Roy - N/A

Trinity Soul University

Kiara - waiting

Morpheus - standby

Iron Storm

Aion - derp

Tina - derp

Minerva

Aion - N/A

Infinite Project

Eleos - derp

Cicero - derp

Comment

well then, time to hit the couch

goodnight^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X