Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Okay attention for those who I hang with in Mumble. I might not be on, and whenever I am on I will not be using a mic, and even sound.

My headset which I had for about 2 months now is already going to shit (headphones for me usually go on for 3-4 months.)

The problem this time is that whenever a slight tug or bend happens to part of the cord I lose all sound! My computer will say I muted for a split second, then I lose all sound for whatever I'm doing. Even when it says I have sound I will not have sound until I refresh a video, or restart a game completely. Meaning I have to be VERY still when sitting down with my mic. When I order a new mic I won't be on as much until it comes in. I will be hopefully order it later today so it will come in as soon as possible.

I will still be on forums during that time when it comes, but until then I will be on mumble.

Comment

Oh my god! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! (T___T) I just finished reading Chobits and... it was... so beautiful! I honestly have no words to describe it other than... amazing. The manga itself just kept getting better and better. And the ending... It just topped it all off.

Story - 10/10 (Perfectly structured and beautiful)
        Characters - 8/10 (Great characters and very good character development. Chi was cute as all hell, Sumomo is funny and amazing, Hideki is... what you would expect. All in all, everyone was great except for Zima and Dita. They just did too little for what seemed like antagonists. Also, Chitose. WHERE WAS SHE?!)
        Ending - 9/10 (I felt like the reveals came MUCH too quickly... Aside from that, beautiful.)
        FEELS - 10/10 (ALL THE FEELS!)

This just sets a lot of new standards for how I look at certain pieces of fiction. Of course, this manga is coming from CLAMP. One of my favourite manga producers. How I hadn't read this piece from before, I have NO IDEA! All in all, it was beautiful and I love it to bits. You could say that I loved the manga to... cho-bits! (Kill me now...)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cry my eyes out while I attempt to make a post for TSU.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Kristia... It's 8:03 in the RP... not 7:48...

Comment

oops.. let me change it
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone. I slept well last night. Unfortunately I still am sick...

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@NeoFox

You were sick?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S1

Yeah I said I was sick a few days ago... I think...

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                  Goodmorning everyone.

I think I came down sick today. I have a small fever, and I've been throwing up all morning =_= I'm probably going to be stuck at home today so when I'm not throwing up, or complaining about being sick I'll be on the forums.

Comment

And goodmorning everyone. I see S1, and Mima are in the Warframe room.

I guess I'll go play Elsword while you play Warframe. So I won't be on Mumble for a while.

Since I have two stamina potions I can play a lot longer than normal today.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ahh, I remember now.

Sorry to hear.

I hope you get well soon.

@SUSTIC

Ok.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'm kind of at a halt right now in Elsword. I'm at that point where I need 1 level to start the next 3 story quests. I have very good gear for my level (Advanced Demon Glitter Armor that has some nice stats, resistances to certain elements, and gives plus 2 levels to one of my actives which is only at like level 3 without it. So with the armor the skill is at +5, and it's a skill I really like for the Rune Slayer.)

But yeah I really am at that point in the game where it's getting hard to level up without intense grinding, and doing a whole bunch of side quests. Every three-four story quests I end up needing to be one level higher to proceed with the rest of the story quests... and since it's getting hard to level up now I will need to do a shit ton of grinding. Something I can do today since I have 50 stamina left (enough to play for like 4-5 hours straight), and 2 stamina potions which each one fills up 30 stamina each = about an extra 60 stamina in total. So if I buckle down hard, and work on grinding side quests, and dear god... Elsword's PvP (which gives you quite a bit of EXP if you win in a match with enough players of high enough level) I could get about plus 2 levels for my Rune Slayer which would make me level 50. Which would be the highest level any of my characters in Elsword (and I have like 10+ characters) had reached. Max level in game is 70 btw.

I'm not going to do any more grinding for a while today, as I will take a break. Good thing the weekends has infinite stamina so I can play as much as I freaking want. So since I am taking a break I will be on Mumble if anyone needs me.

Comment

Well I'm done with Elsword for the day. Anyone on?

Comment

@SUSTIC
                            I'm here. Been in and out of playing TF2 and posting here.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Welp Mumble Server is down for Yukkuricraft...

Comment

I is feeling to sick to post much today... so I posted quick post in ATWAG... now excuse me while I go take some medicine and lay down for a good hour...

Comment

Working...
                                X