Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Neo

I'm good as usual.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back!

I might have an amendment to the plan, but I will need your thoughts on it.

Also, I see what you mean with the songs.

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

I'km doing well, just posting for RPs.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Way too demotivated to do anything.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Okay right now I'm working on Aisha's app.

We will get a little Void Princess running around soon.

Comment

@ S1

aye...

anyway, what's the change?

@ anyone that cares

just an FYI, finals are coming up for me real soon so I'ma not be really here at all in the next few weeks.

...so nothing will really change...

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, I was thinking that it would be better to go through with the mini-arc, but Alvis will tell them shortly after that they need to go to the SDM.

Alvis will still cut the amount of posts by a considerable amount and will prevent the Characters from wandering and stumbling into another plot. When I think about it, the battle itself should only take a maximum of three days, similarly to the fight against Guren and the others in the Banished Library.

It is my understanding that SUSTIC had sort of frozen the SDM section, or at least the central plot with Jack. With that, we will be able to finish up with the Annie Arc and will be able to quickly move on to the SDM section with no interruptions and without fear of the SDM's time traveler plot progressing and getting derailed.

The reason I thought of the alternate plot route was because we no longer have to worry about the plot getting derailed.

What are your thoughts?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S1

...actually that was my intention for a Plan C.

Plan A was to just use Kenway as an anchor to drag it down
                That was eventually written around and forced

Plan B was to have Alvis create a means to have two things at once.
                And if that were to not go through, which I actually started to figure...

Plan C (What you described)

That's sort of after I thought it through which was mixed with what I was initially trying to remember what to suggest to SUS for what Glaive could do.

When I heard SUS say that Glaive could set that up, I figured that would be a good fall back.

EDIT: Also I just realized...
                Samus calling John now about the situation is going to possibly act as an alternative to Plan B...
                In my head it would have the same effect...
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-07-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Aisha's casual clothes are the clothes she is seen wearing in this picture:

Remember people Aisha is the one with purple hair. Her current outfit in the RP is the same outfit she is wearing that picture. Complete with hair style. Thanks to magic she can freely switch between that outfit, and her battle attire (her in game outfit.) She does still carry around her staff though.

Comment

@Cucoo

It could be a little bit of one. Now that I think about it, it would be a hybrid between Plan B and Plan C, a Plan D.

Samus called John, which will bring Jack to his attention, causing him to try and rush the battle, speeding up the Annie Arc. From there, Alvis will appear and will take John to the SDM.

@NeoFox

It's funny that you mentioned the Dark El in the city your post, because Jack and Eve are taking a trip to where Dark El was gathered, back during the battle earlier.
                    sigpic

Comment

Back, but still too demotivated to post.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Actually S1 that was intentional. I remember reading that small demon invasion in London, and with Aisha being a Dark Mage that actually uses Dark El... well... you see where I'm getting at right?

Comment

@NeoFox

Yep, I see.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright, going to bed now.

@S121

I'm still waiting for a reply for Reagen
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Ok, I'll try and get to it as soon as I can.

Nighty night.
                              sigpic

Comment

merp I'ma take a nap here =w= really bloody tired. I might wake up and come back on, otherwise I'll just be off for the day.

Also maybe at the end of this week I'ma do a few things to hopefully help portray the lore of Eternal Galaxy a bit more since I can't get a comprehensive summary written

Sort of like a Connections Chart of people, concepts, items, cultures, and events.

It would help me more than anything because I think I figured out a way to explain things... I just need to jot it down somehow out of my head.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-07-2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X