Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone!

Time to post.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@NeoFox

Eh, I think you forgot London. (Aisha, Birkin, Chris, and Claire)
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Okay brb before I post in ATWAG.

I iz hungry.

Comment

@Serena
          It's been a bit mixed up here and there. Was in deep thought last night and was working too hard for my liking this morning. Right now, I'm just sitting back and playing on my 3DS and checking places here and there like YouTube and on here.

I do have some good news. I am going to attempt another livestream either tomorrow or Saturday. I have two games lined up for me to play. I'll be attempting to continue with Labyrinth of Touhou and I also have another game... One that I'm very curious about and want to check out. Maybe a Streamventure? Or maybe a stream exclusive. Not too sure.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

This is it peeps

Finals are here and therefore I must ban myself from the forums for the week.

Because I need to perform a miracle for two of my classes.

Until Wednesday of next week, you will not see me.

Comment

Hello people how are you all today? Me? I'm fine, though I'm asking all of YOU how your day was so care to tell me? I'm asking this because I'm really bored right now!

((Please read the above line in a very fast, hyperactive voice.))

Anyways Wriggle I'm just waiting you to post for Taiwan.

Comment

Ah, I thought you didn't post.

I'll post when Kristi does.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I didn't post yet because I'm waiting for you.

Comment

I just came back from hanging out with some old friends I haven't seen in 6 years. I had a blast.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi there zekai, those are great news
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah and I "might" be able to hang again Saturday or Sunday one last time before I leave here Monday morning.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well, that is good, enjoy it to the fullest
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hell yeah I'm going to enjoy it here to the fullest. Anyways, I'm exhausted and I have a lot to do tomorrow, well today since its after midnight here so I'm going to bed, night and see everyone here later.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

goodnight zekai ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Gahhhhhh.

So your alarm goes off. You try to click on the dismiss button, but there aren't any since you already clicked it. Instead you force close the alarm. Everything is good, until the next day when it doesn't make a sound at all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...