X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone.

Please note that I will be mostly inactive throughout the day. As I will be:
    1: Going into town for hours with a friend of mine in about two hours.

2: Going to see a movie with said friend.

3: Then having dinner with said friend to end the day.

This friend is also someone you all know, and it's pretty obvious if you've seen my introduction thread.

Comment

Good morning Serene, I hope you have a great day ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Serene

Mmm............................... I see, enjoy your "date" with "Susti-chan" (Sorry SUS).

Sent by Tapatalk
        Last edited by Zekai; 04-25-2014, 01:16 PM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh zekai XD

how you been?

btw.. my savefile in dark souls 2 got corrupted..

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Got a s**t load of packing to do today so won't be posting much today.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm back from the gym everyone!

Anyways, Tewi wanted me to tell you that she'll be streaming soon.

Here's the address. ----------> http://www.twitch.tv/tewi_chan

(Just a heads up, I might be gone for a few minutes. Just a small errand.)
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

im watching it at the moment ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry, not into streams, so... I'll pass.

Pass...

Pass?

To hand...

To hand something...

Handing goods...

Gravy's good...

People pass gravy...

Yea, I think I'll gravy.

Comment

mmm... gravy.. with mash potatoes..

dammit im hungry haha

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't care for gravy.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome.

Btw, I'm watching FAT comedian Gabriel Iglesias right now.

Gabriel Iglesias: Heheh, they didn't even call me fluffy, those bastards.

Comment

but zekai.. the gravy is so tasty.. *drools*

Oh wonder, that comedian is epic.

Just to let you know that the lucario may flip Jack´s mind :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Well everyone I'm back with my "date" with Sustic. Our first date in fact, and it went perfectly. Not a single thing was ruined, and he drove me home and currently he is going to be staying at my place for the night so... I guess that's a win for me :3

Comment

welcome back serene, Im glad you time with SUS was great ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
                                Nice to know he's going to be warped further :P

@ Serene
                                Sorry for asking, but I wanna know, are you and SUS a thing a pair dating?

Comment

Working...
                                X