Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Serene & SUS

Don't have too much fun now you two.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Oh don't worry. I won't be too rough with the guy ;3 lol
      Last edited by SereneGrace; 04-26-2014, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Well, when you (or he) decide... We support you (or him).

Just don't let it ends the same way my relationships went ^^

Comment

Nera the psychologist ready for duty :P
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Who's Nera? I read through the second season and Nera is the Lucario right?

Well because of what you just said *"Nera the Psychologist"*

I now imagine that Nera is a psychologist with a clipboard, fancy suit, and a fancy chair while this Jack guy lays down in one of those other chairs.

Comment

yup, Nera is my dear Lucario, (I have her in my game <3 )

She is a rather supportive person and tries to help when she can, but careful if you are on her bad side, she is still part animal and they follow their instincts

I also Imagined her with the whole scenario and it actually worked except for Jack who doesn´t have those long chairs at hand XD
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Crap I keep forgetting about forum posts being able to be seen by anyone...

F*** I'm a bloody idiot T-T

Comment

@Serene

It happens and you never know that someone here could give advice and help (or screw up) you out.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

You know if anyone needs me I'll just be on Mumble in like an hour or so.

Comment

Just got home from being out in a boat. I smell like saltwater, fish and shark blood. Got a bit of sun but not enough to burn me, arms are a bit red though.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

im back from my date and let me tell you guys it was great

park, picnic, sunset and dinner.. a great mix <3

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Looks like both of us had a good time today huh?

EDIT: Well except to being woken up by the moving company (that came a day early) and spent 6 hours of hell. Good thing I don't have $$$ cause I would have starting drinking in the day, that's how much my grandma was b****ing about EVERYTHING. At least I got into the ocean for a few hours until sunset.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Zekai; 04-26-2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Sorry I wasn't on. I was on a visit to my family. No wifi. Too tired to post. Sorry Kristia.

But hey, congrats on the date, da.

Comment

there is always something good in everything zekai

its ok wonder, im glad you are resting

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Oooooh you have no idea what I mean, she even wanted to keep junk that she doesn't need that is literally trash.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X