X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Jason in the Institute of War. They're going through the portal to the Hakurei Shrine.

Also, what did you need? Is it plot stuff?

EDIT:

Nevermind. Got the PM.
    Last edited by S121; 05-01-2014, 08:36 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@major

*insert what "Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix" is meant to be.

@everyone

TIL that my house is also on the edge of cell reception so even my cellular interwebz is not that hot.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Change of plans. I've hit a wall and somehow lost my RP documents. However, I have my ideas for that one Dimhaven RP of mine, only repurposed for a larger role, and I am trying to get into contact with my old mentor who taught me all that I know about RP. I wonder if he is willing to show me his formula for large-scale RPs, and if not, I can start my work on a Superhero RP.

EDIT: My contacts in previous communities have informed me that things aren't going so well where they are. The communities were for Fallout:NV RP in Gmod and the forums were used mainly for ForumRP. Long story short, there may be a few new faces here in the RP section.
        Last edited by Major Mario; 05-02-2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

@Major

NV RP in Gmod? 0_0

Anyways, a superhero RP sounds like it would be interesting. Even the Dimhaven-esque one sounds like it would be fun.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Alright, so, I managed to restore my old Dimhaven RP and have renamed it to be Knights of Alia. It did very well on the previous community I was on before the Fallout RP went to hell. This means that the RP is ready for deployment, yet the people from the old community have moved to another, more stable community and have extended an invitation to me. I know these people very well, and I'm thinking that I want to place my two RPs there instead of here.

Comment

well then who are we to stop you? enjoy the RP
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. Just came to pop in to tell you guys I'll be busy all day (sorry Kristia...) we're having a barbieque.

On a side note, I recently found an aspiration. I finally have an orchestra group I dream of playing in: Two Steps From Hell. They are AWESOME!!!

Comment

Hello everyone... I'm back... sooner than expected... with some very unfortunate news.

I had to cut my vacation short when I heard something quite tragic about my brother while he was on his vacation in Japan. Apparently on April 25th of which I cannot pinpoint the exact time, my brother whom you may know as Mega134 had gotten in a serious accident while staying over in Japan, and had been rushed to a hospital... He was in... critical condition.

By the time of May 1st (Eastern Standard Time) he had passed away... I only recently heard about it yesterday.

I... I don't know what to say about it... I'm still trying to wrap my head around it... I'm just... I feel like I'm going to just take a break from the forums altogether for a good while... I don't know the rest of the details on what happened exactly, or what kind of accident he was in, but I'll be sure to try and inform you all when I do find out...

Until then I guess this is a goodbye for now.

Comment

if you need to talk neo, you can talk to us, we are here
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

To be honest, I don't know what to say, but that I miss him. I miss the times we had, and even though we only shared a couple conversations with each other, I considered him a friend. I miss the conversations we had, the jokes we had. I can't believe it. I wished I met him in person. I miss him so damn much...

Take the time you need, but know that we're here for you whenever you need us, even if it's not to RP. Right now, RPing does not matter. What matters is that we are a community, a family, and we look out for each other no matter the situation. If you need someone to talk to, we're here on Mumble and on the forums.

Until then, goodbye for now.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Neo

That's quite a shocker. I did really not expect that to happen. It's really sad. Even tough I didn't really know him that well and he didn't come on that often, he was always a nice person. He even made his own RP that managed to get started. It's so sad to see it all end so soon. Although he did say that we could consider him to not really RP on the forums anymore, I never imagined it like this.

I'd say that we should put all the RPs here on pause and not think so much about them for roughly a day in memory of Mega.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Neofox.

Anyway, it turns out that there's another community that wants my RPs, so I'll have to make a choice between two others now. I'd put some of my stuff up here on Yukkuricraft, but... I don't want to manage two different RPs on two different communities.

Comment

@ Neo
                            Oh... I'm sorry to hear... I know you're gone now, but... If you do look back on this, let me just say... I pay respect. To your brother and you. I don't care if you return at all. Come back at your own pace. The only thing I hope for you... Is to be able to get past this. A wise man once said to 'Never forget, but don't always remember." Don't ask who. I'm assuming someone else said it before me. Good luck, Neo.

@ Kristia
                            Sorry for the hold up. But........ You REALLY threw me off. Did you read my post right? I asked 'who the hell do you think you are,' not 'Who the hell do you think I am.' Did you mean what you said?

Comment

Nera answered Jack´s question and heard everything with attention

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, listen, I have an important question rp related and I want as many people as there are to answer. This is important. To you, I dunno, but to me, yeth.

Alright, list off all your characters, and then next to them, list their mortal enemies. In the rp. Like, oh, say, John's archenemy in game is Didact(?), but that's not what I want. In John's case, his enemy would be, oh, say, Neo-Yakuza. Maybe it is in the long run, maybe it means at the moment, dunno. Thing is, though, I ask on a personal standpoint. Someone your character may hate with a passion.

Here are mine. Don't ask questions. Btw, remember, 'none' is an option.

Otori: His father, Neo-Yakuza Base 1 leader Ases Inozuka.

Shikieiki: I... Can't say she has one.

Komachi: ... Same here.

HM: Everyone in the story considered as 'the main party,' i.e. John, Rena, Nera, Otori, Yukari, etc.

Gerard: Lucifer.

Jack Inozuka: Takoizu (but things are gonna turn on him and his enemy will become the world)

Lucifer: No direct enemy, strongly disgusted in Isaac and Koishi.

Snake: Doesn't have one... Yet...

Oh, and before I get EVERYBODY in the rp, I just mean the significant mains. Thanks in advance, this would really help. How? Don't ask.

Comment

Working...
                                X