X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm..

Renamon: D-reaper, but will be dealt with pretty soon depending on Jack´s situation

Nera: Same as the above

Mara: nothing, she just goes with the flow

Samus: Ridley

Shepard: Same as above (reapers would be another hell of campaign so scratch them off)

Midna: no one that I know
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry to ask, but... Who's D-reaper?

Comment

Its the Digimon Reaper. A program that destroys anything made of data.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well here are mine:

Elsword, Raven, Rena, Ara, and Chung: The Neo-Yakuza, Valak, ACO, and eventually the demon king/Ara's demon brother Ran.

Eve: Same as above, but also she will have Add who is working for the Neo-Yakuza as one of her enemies due to his obsession with her.

Add: Mostly Elsword since the stuff he does to anger him (he destroyed the Altera Core in Elsword, which Add wanted and Elsword keeps getting in his way when it comes to Eve.)

Shadow: None as of now. Except a certain... mad Scientist who has the name of Eggman.

Pit: Since he is part of the Washington D.C arc he will probably have the same enemy as Sparda will have. Mundus.

Now here are the characters that... Mega gave me control of...

Dante, Sparda, and eventually Vergil: Mundus who is someone Mega originally did plan to bring in. In memory of him I will do my best to honor his wish for me to continue his story arc he had planned.

Comment

she is the final enemy in digimon tamers, but im using just one form of hers (she has 10 in total)

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...32116_full.jpg

and here she is kicking Gallantmon in his male parts :P
            http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...groin_kick.jpg
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It was his chest but ok.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I was joking Zekai XD

Spoiler:

Comment

I know.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Wonder

John: Pretty much every bad guy. XD Other than that, I would say Ansem, Dark John, and maybe a couple others.

Takoizu: Jack Onozuka and ACO

Isaac: Zommari/Sebastian/Devil/other incarnations.

Six: Grima. Probably Wesker. Also ACO and Neo-Yakuza.

Lily: ACO and Neo-Yakuza. Also anyone that would hurt the Elsword Chars.

Jack: ACO and Neo-Yakuza. Also anyone that would hurt the Elsword Chars.

Daniel: ACO and Neo-Yakuza. Also anyone that would hurt the Elsword Chars.

Dr. Neuman: ACO and Neo-Yakuza. Also anyone that would hurt the Elsword Chars.

Halsey: ACO and Neo-Yakuza. Also anyone that would hurt the Elsword Chars. Also anyone that would hurt John.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

gah.. fanfiction.. I died and went back to earth..

how re you people of the night?

Spoiler:

Comment

watching eps

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

RP General Discussion

@wonder

All the World's a Game - Season II

Robin - Grima and his/her father Validar

Morgan - Grima

Lucina - Grima

Link - Ganon/ Ganondorf

Eleos - TBD

Nero - ACO PALADIN

Lisa - "Profound Darkness Kin" Dark Falz

Shulk - Zanza

Alvis - N/A

Klaus - ACO WRAITH

Meyneth - ACO PALADIN

Lady Palutena - Medusa and Hades

Edward Kenway - Templars

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey folks. Once again, another update. I've put up my new Alia RP up on another community given that the guys from my old community would go over there for RP yet not vice versa. Word of warning: the board on which the RP is posted will probably delete the topic after a few days because an RP board is going to be created, so if you do submit an application, you'll be wise to save your application.
                            http://www.zetacommunity.com/forums/...hp?topic=669.0

Why am I letting you folks know this? Well, I feel obligated to involve you in my RPs after I dragged myself back here and apologized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good day Major, how you been?

For some reason I feel I will be like a mere toddler against giants with your veteran RPers

Spoiler:

Comment

Same. I think I'll stay in this kiddie pool for now.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X