X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Well you want to know how I felt? I felt downright terrified when I heard the news. When I first heard the news I thought it was Sustic who ended up with serious injuries (a few broken bones), but when I heard that he just is covered in bruises and scrapes I was relieved. Though I did feel like an idiot for jumping to conclusions, and assuming that Sustic would be stuck in the hospital for a long time. I still feel like it right now...

Anyways I'm going to be gone for an hour or so... So I will see you all later...

Sorry for not telling anyone about this earlier Sustic, and sorry for jumping to conclusions...

Comment

the good thing is that SUS will be ok and that is what matters
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Be a trooper, SUS. I don't know that feel of being in a crash, but I do know that pain is only temporary. Keep your chin up and hang in there, and milk all the free resources you can get from the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice words of Advice major. Like I said I feel sore, but I felt like how I'm feeling right now several times in the past. So the pain no matter how intense it is right now, I can take it!

Also welcome back sir!

Comment

@SUS

I just read, glad nothing serious happened. Where is that pic from? Looks familiar but can't remember.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

It's from Bamboo Blade. A pretty good anime, worth a quick watch if you can find it.

Comment

@SUS

That's why it looked familiar, I've watched it before.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

i don't know if it is a she or a he..

damn androginous anime characters
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's a she Kristia. Her name is Tamaki, and she is a prodigy when it comes to Kendo (which is what the show is centered around), and she is a bit of an otaku.

Comment

ok, just wondering about it

Spoiler:

Comment

Alright, Kristia, here's what took me so long...

I didn't know how to make Jack react because, well... I didn't know how to react myself XD

S1, give a holler if you're on. I have matters to discuss with you. Important matters.

Comment

@Wonder

I'm here.

What's up?

Also, you're needed in LoL Arc.

@Major

Welcome back.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright men and women of Yukkuricraft, listen up. I may not be feeling like a Major, more like a Master Sergeant, but I know that there are some things that need to be done. Namely, encouraging activity, new ideas, and some sort of large-scale RP. I have the utmost confidence in that you will be able to fulfill the first two of these tasks, but even I have to say that the third task is going to be a problem. Why do we need a large-scale RP, you ask. We have AtWaG, yes? Affirmative soldier, but we can have more than that! We control one or several characters who go their own respective ways in that RP, but what if we controlled a kingdom, a country, or a planet filled with eager young men and women looking for a fight or a diplomatic solution to aliens and outsiders? The answer? Kingdom RP, Civilization RP, Amongst the Stars!

Perhaps I'm overstepping my bounds at the moment, but these words need to be spoken. I will try to speak with a few people around here and try to get a few ideas, and in the meantime I will unveil a new RP that I have been working tirelessly on. The path ahead will be familiar to you, but don't get cocky! Boredom and confusion lie in wait like landlines strewn across your path, and if you keep your pace and keep your eye on the prize, you will make it through unscathed! Now move out, Operation Thumbstriker is a go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Major Mario; 05-01-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

@Major

Sp, you're finally doing it huh. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@ S121
                                Where and how?

@ Major
                                I will follow you into hell, sir! (Except that particular spot on that side of hell, it's too f*cking hot there, hell no)

Comment

Working...
                                X