X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    The main reason behind the lack of posts is merely respect towards Mega. But... there's also the return of FTB. It's like the common cold. The guys succumb to playing it so easily and have some fun but only to quickly get bored. And then pick it back up in the next couple of months.

There are other reasons but those are the main ones. And about exams? None of the above study or attend college/high school. SUSTIC is a NEET. Wriggle has a job. And S121... Erm... I think he also has a job but I'm not sure. But he's too old to be studying.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

oh.. you are right
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't have any work, nor do I have exams.

I'm just not in the whole RPing mood since Mega passed away. I really haven't. Though it is about time I began posting again. Not only that but I am a lazy ass that once I get into something like Elsword or FTB again I just seem to... not want to post anymore unless people ask me to DIRECTLY. So I'll post in TSU as soon as possible guys...

EDIT: Sorry for double post (can't edit posts with Google Chrome due to some bug), but I am also waiting for S1 to post in TSU...
        Last edited by Katrix; 05-06-2014, 10:53 AM. Reason: let's try to get rid of double posts from now on, okay?

Comment

@TRXD

I'm not THAT old! I'm only 19! XD

Nope, too old to be studying.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

No no its ok guys, I was just worried about everyone and if you need your time to sort things out, its alright
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
              *giggle* If only I could put up my Flandre mischief .gif...
              "The nuclear SPARTAN is old! Oldy pants!"

@SUSTIC
              And that's why I said you were a NEET. It's not a derogatory term, it's the truth.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Yeah now that I think about it I am a NEET...

Does that mean I'm Kaguya!? XD

Comment

@Everyone

I just want to ask if we can get better at not double (or tripple) posting from now on. In SUSTIC's case it was a valid excuse and I've merged the posts, but let's try to generally avoid it.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@SUSTIC
                    If you were, I would have to kill you. I cannot allow Kaguya to be real.

Comment

Still no true internet for me (I might connect my comp. thru my phone to make a few things happen)

But I realized something...

Eternal Galaxy has been a story I've been working on for 10 years now...

I have a few notebooks filled with various random scribblings and concepts, one with some of the original notes that I had scrapped awhile ago, one of the great reform where I had made it into only two parts, and the currently refined notes.

I've gone through 70+ ending changes and 160+ changes to the beginning over the course of about 5 years of refining EG.

10 years of coming up with concepts...

5 years of constantly changing parts out trying to figure out what would work and what wouldn't...

A few months of me blundering here trying to get it to work as an RP here...

And now?
                      Now Eternal Galaxy has a beginning refined to a point where I can say that the beginning has finally reached a fairly stable point where major changes will not be made to it.

10 years of random concepts and trying to figure out where to go with them all...
                      And I finally have a beginning.

All thanks to those that are actively helping with the development of EG by participating in the RP version of it.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo
                        I hope to Tsukuyomi that you're still online. Why? Because I found probably one of the greatest things that you may see in a long time.

http://vimeo.com/93897087

Comment

@TRXD

Damn... Now I know how Yukari feels, only I'm ACTUALLY as young as I say I am. XD
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

@TR

Wow...

That is something spectacular.
                            Although I'm more impressed by the quality than anything else...

Now if everything was rendered in that quality...

EDIT: drn it, now I'm looking around for some other good Zelda stuff...

Found this:

Despite the fact it portrays Saria with a Skull Kid hat...

It made me start thinking on a handful of things.

Expect a shitload of things coming from me once I get true internet access again.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-06-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo and TRXD

Just so you know. That you see there is not rendered in a rendering program. What you see the is real time playback. From my guess, you could acyually walk inside of that temple.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                                Correct, it is not rendered in a 3D animator/renderer. The temple was being shown in the Unreal 4 Engine. It is perfectly possible to use that in a game and walk around it.

Comment

Working...
                                X