X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some people are just born to make wonders..
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Such sad news. So I was browsing music on youtube, more specifically on MrEpicOSTs. Suddenly when I click on a video, i'm told that the channel have been blocked because of copyright.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Hm.. I thought that whole mess was dealt with
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm back, but I'm not back.

What I'm trying to say is that with the loss of my brother, and one of the only 2 remaining family members now gone I just don't feel the drive to continue RPing anymore. As such I will be leaving the forums, but not forever. I just will stop RPing, and stop with everything for now. I will return one day... eventually, but until then I will be gone. You all might not see me for a good while, but I will assure you that I will definitely return. Just not anytime soon...

Until then I am giving control of my main characters X, Zero, Axl, Chris, and Claire over to Sustic since he is the only one I trust to continue on with my planned arc/s with them. All my other characters in other RP's including ATWAG are up for "adoption" just talk it over between yourselves to decide who will get to use whom. If Sustic doesn't want to control any of the characters listed I will gladly allow him to give them to others.

Don't be sad, and don't stop RPing. I just need a really long break, and a good reality check... I also need to think about my life (do not worry I'm not contemplating suicide, I just have a lot to think about still...)

Now without a further adieu... goodbye everyone... For now.

Comment

I understand Neo, take time to heal as best as you can. Losing a family member can never heal completely. Remember that everyone, or mostly everyone, here is like family and we'll be here for you if and when you need us. See you when you get back.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@NeoFox

I understand. I wish you the best of luck with life outside the forum, and if you ever feel the need to drop by in Mumble, or feel like doing it for the heck of it, or even to catch up with the latest, we'll be here.

Good luck, Neo.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Time is the answer Neo, use all you can of it and when you comeback here, we will welcome you with open arms

So, don´t worry and let the time heal this new wound.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Neo

Yeah we understand. Just take your time. We'll be here waiting. As for the characters, you do realize who you are talking to, right? The group that never dares to touch another players characters, even if told to do so.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Neo

Okay Neo. I will try my best to control them. I'm sure Wriggle will remind me to post with say Zero whenever, along with Cucoo, Wonder, and S1 reminding me to post with X, Chris, Claire, and Axl.

@Katrix

Yeah, but for Neo I feel like we should at least TRY to. I will feel horrible if any of her characters just flat out get left behind in the RP. After all if I recall Neo has been around since pretty much the beginning of ATWAG Season I. So we ALL should try our hardest to honor her wish.

Comment

work.. school.. babysitting.. my body is drained.. almost done and vacations will start..

how are you people of the night?

Spoiler:

Comment

Same as always.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

btw, I got a crush on a character of the borderlands series, she is a freaking badass, but I have no idea if I should introduce her to one of the RPs because all the arcs are busy or not needing a new character to join their party

Spoiler:

Comment

Maya I'm guessing.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

nope, its a certain mechromancer and her "little" robot friend

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, her, ok.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X