X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm.. probably the manhatan people can meet her

EDIT: Ok thn, I just got the four weapons, shield and grenade that the character will use, the perks (just main ones) and already thinking on her story, so prepare to be mauled by Gaige the Mechromancer
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Also, you're needed in EG.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

oops, sorry about that, let me post
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tomorrow i'll have true internet again.

I finally know how I can proceed in a few things as I've been thinking everything through.

Shinka will be my first stop as I thought of a few things that could illustrate the "Android gaining emotions" plot for Nemesis.

Also I can think of how to incorporate her into EG.

Daedalus Project is going to be a fun part for EG...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

No problem.

Post incoming.

@Cucoo

Welcome back!

Glad to hear.

Also, good news. We'll be leaving the Sanctuary soon.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

Aye and I'm already thinking the next big thing for EG is the Daedalus Project.

Because I got Grey on Nevaraas, we could organize this to be one massive arc that brings everyone together.

It could achieve alot for character development...

I think if we get most characters together, EG can achieve some autonomy where ya all will carry things forward.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-09-2014, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Speaking of EG I should really post for EG with Megumi, and Neo's character Astraea since she had taken leave.

Expect a post soon.

Comment

And Hajime and Eve so that the group can officially be free of my story parts and get to other things.

Final push out of there.
                  Just a quick thing with Morpheus who will probably give the group each a crystal that will let them call aid from Demonarc Umbras or Morpheus himself.

Comment

Hey guys. So am I needed anywhere besides AtWaG?

I have no idea what to do with Morice in EG. I'll wait a little longer on Allen on TSU.

Comment

so far I donīt know wonder, but it is good to see you

Spoiler:

Comment

Yei. So happi

Comment

man.. today was a scorching day.. and not a single cloud above, summer is comming

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, sorry for being here so shortly, bur I just wanted to keep things updated for now. I have a concert tomorrow. But I'll be back afterwards ^^

Till then, g'night everyone.

Comment

goodnight and have a great concert wonder ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

For those of you who are not in Mumble, I want to tell you guys this.

I am sick to the point that I can't stare at computer or phone for a long time. So for the next few days, I won't be posting.

Au revoir, my friends. See you when I get better.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X