X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's official! I am back to my little childish mahou shoujo self! And I gotten 100% hooked on Precure. *giggle* I feel so ecstatic and bouncy. Like I got force-fed TOO much sugar. And that's coming from a guy with a sweet tooth and a caffeine addiction.
    Oh my word, Precure is such a good show to watch when you are down and out of your typical self (and it has nothing to do with loli princess Regina whatsoever). But saying that, I do not recommend it to those who dislike immature and overly sweet girly stuff. Mima, this will be like cancer to you.

Maybe my new-found addiction and my attitude is because this year is basically the year of the Moon. Sailor Moon that is. Or it might be because of other factors. I don't know. But to put it short, I might not be as active as I can be due to my new addiction. Or conversely, I might be more active than before because I'm simply here, there, and everywhere. I don't know and I like that! Chaos is fun.

(I might have gone insane too... Not that you guys will know because most of you are asleep.)
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well that is good to hear TRXD. I actually have to check this anime out myself.

Also you are not the only one who gets like that. When I am watching any anime I like, or a new episode of an anime I like I just get so filled with f***ing energy that I just start spasming out, like I am having the biggest fucking Nerdgasm a man has ever had.

Comment

@SUSTIC
        If you do intend on checking out Precure, I can either say to check out the one I'm watching, Doki Doki Precure, or to watch the newest (and ongoing), Happiness Charge Precure. But if you do watch Doki Doki, be prepared for a lot of OVERLY feminine stuff. And also the fact that the Cures have to take care of a f*cking baby for a good amount of the show. And not just any baby. A f*cking baby that has magic powers and can perform deus-ex-machina level stunts. Baby-ex-machina or Deus-ex-babyna.

Asides from that, Doki Doki is rather good. Has a lot of vibes of Sailor Moon (especially considering both are made by Toei) and some good characters. Manna (Heart) is a good main protagonist and Rikka (Diamond) is another good one. Makopi (Sword) is probably the best of the Cures, considering her personality and backstory. If Doki Doki wasn't so focused towards young girls, Sword could have actually been made one of the darkest characters in the show. Unfortunately, she isn't. But she's still good nonetheless. The antagonists aren't too bad. Ira, Mammo, and Bel are alright. They do what they do alright but nothing exceptional. Well... Except Bel. He is probably the most badass and actually had the balls to do more than what you would expect from typical mahou-shoujo antagonists. And then Regina... Regina-Regina-Regina-Regina~! *giggle* Do I even need to say?

I'm only 20 episodes in (of about 50) but it's great and I can't wait to see what else is in store. Like what becomes of Regina~!
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

Time for me to post.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

good day utsuh, how you been?
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I am really tired right now, but I'm doing okay for the most part.

I was in Mumble last night, mainly speaking with the others about plot points in the future, as well as delving into the personalities and backgrounds of the Characters, how they act and why they act that way.

How about you? (I'm sorry I haven't been talkative lately, it's just that I've been busy, and when I'm not busy, I've been procrastinating my posts. -_-; )
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

well that is interesting, yet let´s see how the story flows, maybe a plan may change or not

im doing ok with some soup and watching tv
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yea, I actually learned that Takoizu has A LOT more in common with Yukari than I though. As it turns out, I did okay with creating Takoizu. (Even though it was more based on luck than actual thought...)

Anyway, you might be needed in EG. I still have yet to check it out since last time though, so I might be wrong.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey gaiz.

M'kay, first thing's first, where am I needed? I find myself a little more inactive than usual because, ya know, end-of-year assessments and studying. So that's what's going on here.

Also, I'm begining to watch Attaxk on Titan. For any of you guys who watched it, can you tell me what you think of the anime and why? (Without spoiling the series...)

Comment

@Wonder

I posted for you in London, but it's in an earlier post. Sorry for not telling you in time yesterday. Here's the post.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post80993
                      sigpic

Comment

@Wonder
                        Haven't watched it. Will never watch it. Don't ask me about it. I couldn't care less about it even if it was the biggest anime in its season or even its year.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on Mumble and speak to some people. That or watch Precure with stroking an imaginary Regina.
                        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 05-19-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

its an ok anime if what you want is gore, story driven.. I won´t comment

I suggest you to read the manga though

Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD
                            Oh... Well then... I wasn't either, but... It's on Toonami and everyone's watched it... Kinda wanted a... Feed bach.

Posting after I'm done cookilizing.

Comment

@Wonder
                              (It's on Toonami because Funimation have taken the license and shut down all non-Funimation streamers who stream the show... Like the fatcats that they are.)
                              Yeah... Thing is that I'm not sure Toonami is even a thing in the UK anymore. After it was shut down way back when, I'm not sure if any satellite corporations even have Toonami after the reboot.
                              Here's a piece of advice for you: be cautious when talking to me about viral anime or the One Hit of the Season (like AoT). Why? Because I will either not care or give a sharp remark. There are and will be exceptions to this. For example, if the anime happens to be a mahou-shoujo anime (like Sailor Moon Crystal coming in Summer. Eeeeeeeeeeeee~!) or if I actually do bother to watch it or succumb to it (like Kill la Kill).

I do love anime. But when that One Hit of the Season is forced down my throat, it gets annoying as hell. That's why I rather stuff that isn't always recognised or talked about. Point and case: Precure, No Game No Life, Kiniro Mosaic, and so many others. I'd be highly surprised if you had heard of them without either hearing about them from me or going to Danbooru.

Comment

Yea. Honestly, I don't care as long as it's good. Popularity matters when the series (primarily the endings) suck, like really? Your promoting this, seriously?

Alright, post a-coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X