X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching some tv.

Mumble was acting weird for me a few hours ago but I'll get back on to see how it is.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi there wriggle, how are you?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello Kristia I was panicking cuz the RP Room became a smoldering wasteland when I came back from dropping off last of the church kids I was babysitting.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

well, things have been really calm these days, but the fire is still alive
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aaaaaaaaah~! I think I have another girl to love! *giggle*

This:

http://i.gyazo.com/b5d45266d6c01877c713350a58048b6c.png

Bodyshots of her and her dark state:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2..._good.prof.png

Her name is Regina (yes, literally Queen). She is the daughter of the demon king in Doki Doki Precure and is one of the antagonists of the show (from what I can tell). She possess everything that I love in over-the-top fictional girls. Blonde hair, blue or red eyes, dark gothic clothing, dark powers, a loli voice, and has an extremely childish and half-yandere personality. Basically imagine Flandre but without wings or fangs and you have Regina.
            And... from the few episodes I've seen of her, I already love her! Eeeeee! I'm literally giggling with joy when I think of her and what she's like.

If an anime doesn't have an extremely cute female character, they won't last long in my opinion. Unless that show is really good regardless. Point and case, Kill la Kill. Without Nui, I wouldn't have finished that show. Never.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Okay, sweet, short, to the point, where am I needed and what's going on?

Comment

hm.. in ATWAG, Nera is lifting Glaiveīs robot (who still has Jackīs object on a knee) and she is smirking with excitment,

Spoiler:

Comment

Also Wonder we need you in California.

Comment

@Wonder

Oh, sorry for not telling you sooner, but you're also needed in London with Volgin.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. How are you all?

Comment

Hey Serene, I'm just going through the TSU apps to update the Element list.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi there serene, im ok and finished of a hard game at the moment

an example of me after killing him
                          http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/1168/...7_v6SKxl8u.gif

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I guess that's good to hear Kristia, and good luck at trying to find all the apps Zekai.

Now I should really begin working on a post.

Comment

Well Serene, I donīt know about the other RPs, but Dust is needed in the bank

now im heading finally to sleep my pills are taking effect, cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Night Kristy.

Comment

Working...
                                X