X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kristia you found a gif that explains my life for the previous 3-4 years...

And I am laughing/crying/mostly laughing.

Comment

I agree with SUS, same here.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well SUS, for me you have done some productive things this year, like making friends here ^^

and it is more when we all argue about something and get back like nothing happened

And the same thing with you Zekai, you showed me this place with the Gensokyo Minecraft video
        and we became friends almost or already two years ago
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hold on there Kristy, you showed me this place with one of the rps you was doing. I never knew about this place until then.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh really?

But I do remember the video that either you or someone in the chat showed me.

Then that would hve been what started it all
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah. It must of been someone else cause I know it wasn't me.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

well, what matters is that we are still friends and keep writing RPs

by the way who is that guy in your avatar picture? I guess he has either wind or light magic

Spoiler:

Comment

It's a fan made pic of Haseo (my last pic) with his Shadowy Death scythe and wind around him.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

oh ok, I was wondering, I also noticed that many, or most of your male characters have white hair and have dragon traits

Spoiler:

Comment

That................ I can't deny.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                        That................ I can't deny.
                        Oh that was a perfect reaction, i imagined you about to use an objection and backed away Xd

Spoiler:

Comment

So what is everyone up to right now?

As for me, playing TF2 since I am bored, and waiting for posts.

Comment

im reading TT fanfiction, you can guess the characters

also waiting for replies

Spoiler:

Comment

WHY ARE THERE NO PEOPLE ON MUMBLE D:
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm on mumble Wriggle. Like... now I am...

Comment

Working...
                                X