Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usual, nothing new.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well, there you are, folks. A little backstory on the ghouls.

Johnny and Allen burned to death.

Mira froze.

Samuel got attacked by a tornado.

Dex tried to save Colt from a collapsed cave until eventually, both died of starvation, one in complete and utter darkness and the other showered by light.

Grezcht had some kind of bone disease.

And Tommy... ?

I'd have to say, most agonizing death might be Grezcht's. Longest suffering AND most story goes to the twin ghouls, and most mysterious, Tommy, for sure.

@ Kristia
      How'd Mexico do? I don't watch soccer/futbol or the world cup, but I wanna know how the homeland did.

Comment

hi there wonder, how are you?

It was a 0-0 tie, but to be honest, the game was great, the players were professionals, no acting injuries and off shots. Ochoa is the MVP of the match because he stopped extremely hard shots at close range.

México also made it hard for Brazil, but this match was for the defenders and man they were great.

Now we must just check on Croatia against Cameroon, if they win, México must beat them in the next match

EDIT: Well then.. time to finally sleep at a normal hour

wherever Im needed, please let me know to post
        Last edited by Kristia; 06-17-2014, 11:55 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone. It has been a while... I'm sorry for not being here and causing any unwanted worry.

A lot of stuff had happened to me while I was gone. I had ended up in the hospital due to... something I should not have attempted to do. Not only that but too many things had ended up happening to me while I was gone after my major hospital emergency visit.

Since then I have actually been contemplating about permanently quitting RPing in any way on forums. I'm sorry everyone but I feel like RPing just... stayed its welcome for far too long. Even then I don't have the drive to RP at all, I can't even keep up anymore even if I tried. I'm sorry everyone...

I have talked with Sustic though about my characters. He is going to continue RPing with my characters in all the RPs, but if he ever feels like all the characters that he can give them off to people who are willing to take them from his control... ONLY if he does feel like he cannot take control of all of my characters. This means that my planned Arc is still going to happen, but with him in control of it instead. I also notice that ATWAG is in fact paused for the time being since S1 had apparantly left. I wish I was here to say goodbye. He was one of the first people I RPed with here on these forums. Either way I just want to say goodbye to everyone.

This may very well be my last post here on the forums. That does not mean I won't occasionally log onto YC and check out what is happening. Whether I post when I do or not is uncertain. But for now everyone. This is my mostly final goodbye. I will still be around for a little longer after this in the case anyone has any questions or anything they have to say to me.

Comment

Well Neo, I can guess what was the hospital visit since I have done something similar so I understand.

About leaving the RPs, I accept it, but know that you will always be welcomed here wether to that or to just talk here.

Im almost always active this days because of medicine so we can chat here via PM or posts, my pc fails with Mumble idk how, but in the forum Im mostly always here.

I won´t say goodbye to you, but a see you later Neo, there is always the next time ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Neo

I heard what happened but I won't say anything about it. It's sad to read that you're leaving for good. Personally, I would like it if you stayed with us. I bet the others feel the same way as I do. Anyways, please think about staying with us. As I said before, we are here for you if you need us.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im back and tired, how are you people?

Spoiler:

Comment

Then get some rest if you're tired. Same as always.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

nah, my legs are the ones who gave up, but my mind is ok

Spoiler:

Comment

Man I was busy all day trying to get a nuclear reactor set up and I managed to do it somehow
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

eh... I suppose you mean in minecraft?

and welcome back wriggle, how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Sup guys.

@ Neo
                          I... Understand. I won't bs myself and say I know what you're going through, but in any case, and I stress the word any, please... Do not do things you could regret. Because once you do, there will not be a chance to make up for it. I know that I'm just assuming, but... Please, whether or not I'm right, do not steal your own life away. It doesn't make anything better. It only steals away any chane of making it better. It's a shitty life. But it's a beautiful life, too. See the better in things.

But in any case, neo, I just want you to know, that if anything else...

It has been a pleasure knowing you.

Comment

another day, another time to just wait for something to happen

Spoiler:

Comment

Sus said that this day was a school day, right? I know there were two days before school, but I think he mentioned agreeing to skip to that school day. Or am I just crazy?

Comment

to be honest I don´t know anything about it, and as the post above said, here I am

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X