X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was just a joke wriggle, but ok, I won´t do it again
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That's what I find funny. Even if I brought him into the RP unnerfed, he would get stomped by quite a few different people. I have even told everyone all of the weaknesses that John has, multiple times.

For instance, his armor is weak against strong piercing attacks, and his energy shields are weak against energy-based attacks. He's psychologically weak, albeit less in Season 2. To be honest, I encourage people to hurt John. I want them to, but I don't want people to auto-hit him. When people perform an attack that would be able to hit John, I would most definitely let it pass. Halo 4 shows us how vulnerable he truly is, and that's game cannon. It's not cannonically correct when it comes to his abilities, but that's only because of gameplay.

I think the problem is that everyone is afraid of hurting John, but what they forget is that they guy may be lucky, but he is covered in scars. He has been hurt many times, and I expect him to get hurt many more times in the future. While he may be a stupidly powerful super soldier from the future, capable of deflecting super sonic rockets with his fists, he can still be caught off guard. He's lucky, but he's not indestructible.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but please beat John up. Give that green b*stard some scars. Show him that his line of work is dangerous. XD

@Wonder

I'm sorry about missing you. It's just that by the time I've posted something, you post before it, and I don't see it. I try to get to everyone's posts, but a lot of the time, I'm doing many things at once, such as doing research for RPs, asking questions, helping people, and posting for people.

Also, I think John is a natural leader, but he shouldn't be the only focal point. He has many qualities of a hero, but many people have them as well. To be honest, I'm actually happy that there are so many stories going on at once. They show that the world does not completely revolve around John. Granted, he's really in the sh*t on a lot of things, and in many ways, he does act as a main Character of sorts, but I don't consider him as such. I consider him as a Character that took charge and was the soldier people needed him to be, just as he is in his game.

In addition, speed, strength, power, or luck is not everything. Intelligence and creativity is. I have thought a lot about the Characters, and to be honest, even a normal human could kill them. Granted, the human would not survive a head-on fight with noting but his fists, but if they are prepared and have a good strategy, then the human will win. I even thought about how to kill John, though that's not taking luck into account. You could kill a normal SPARTAN-II, just as long as you have an airtight plan, catch them off guard, and kill them before they can act. If not, then they will kill you. That's why you think ahead. Do things that they wouldn't expect. Plan for the future and set traps.
      Last edited by S121; 06-16-2014, 03:36 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

in the end, all we can do is just keep moving forward on the story

well then.. I shall go to sleep, will have an apointment in the morning, getting new pills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncq7PLB6kk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncq7PLB6kk0

cya ^^
        Last edited by Kristia; 06-16-2014, 04:45 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning everyone. Could someone accept my app so that Betwixt and Between can continue?

@S121

If we had more time here, I would definitively continue the battle until also John would have problems continuing. Sadly we don't have that time. Well, there is always TWTNW where his mind will be broken to pieces.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Roxas's app has been accepted awhile ago, for 2 days now.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh wait o didn't see those. I'm stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@Kristia

Haha! Great music to listen to before possibly leaving! XD

@Katrix

Ah! That reminds me! 0_0;;;

I will actually need to talk with you at a later date about John's psychological state. You see, I've encountered some information that may or may not have debunked what I had originally thought. In other words, John might react in a slightly different way than how I thought he would, and based on what I've heard about Halo 5, he really might react differently to trauma than the way we talked about. The only way I can make a fully formed guess is when Halo 5 comes out. (Geez, you would think I would have the Character down after a good year, but I'm still messing things up... -_-; )
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Mind if I use John for something while you are gone. I won't be in controll of him, rather he'll just be asleep the whole time. Then I can spin a bit of story around it too.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

It might mess up storylines if you do that. Whatever it is, make it VERY short. -_-;

What do you have in mind?
                    sigpic

Comment

im back from doc's appointment and work, they told me to rest so here I am with a free day

Spoiler:

Comment

@kRISTIA

Ehh, I actually had John launch the Characters out of the Corridor of Darkness with a Darkness net. This was to prevent Character locking if I'm gone for a very long time.
                        sigpic

Comment

i know, but katrix's post said we were transported one by one to a house in tokyo. My post has just the otherworld conversation with Darkrai and the Mara woke up in the house still injured

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I told him to fix it because my post stated that he tossed them at the exit.

I explained to him why I did that, and he said he would change it. You see, if I don't come back after 2 months, Katrix said that he would unfreeze the RP. If any of the Characters are with him during that, they will be locked until I come back, and who knows when that will be.

I don't want anyone to be held up on my account, so I gave the entire group an opportunity to continue their stories without having to be held down by my inactivity.
                            sigpic

Comment

it would be the same utsuh, I would just change the second loacation

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok. In the end, I just want people to be independent of me and don't want to hold them back.

I'm sorry if I sound forceful or mad about it. It's just that this move is pretty stressful, and it may or may not be bleeding into the tone of my posts.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X