Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, how was your day?

Comment

pretty tiring since I dealt with the guy who lost the papers for my school scheduling, but finished it, now I will need to pay the bill later.

It rained too so my mood got better

how about you?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Meh, like any other day since summer break. Wake up late, get breakfast, watch tv, eat lunch, clean the house, then whatever. Right now I'm just browsing through youtube. I've already dug out the best parts of the dark realms (the dark realms being ytp, exploding elmos, 8-bit bed invader, etc.) got any good videos to recommend? Just the title not the link.

Comment

Wonder there is one more free day of school in TSU for new students until the day classes start. Just saying.

Comment

hm..

pills here song (you will find it easily)

Dark sauce (parody of dark souls)

Tenacious D rise of the Phoenix

Touhou house set (nearly all official games with awseome music)

Just something to start with lol
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristi
              Black Cat Lounge needs to hurry up and make that House set of DDC happen.

[edit]
              This.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

give them time wriggle, it isn´t easy to make such great music videos that are so long

anyways, how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Well kinda tired, but thinking of making a mini-RP.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

and im willing to help, I have been more active in things since last weekend (im high on energy)

Spoiler:

Comment

Well what I can do is post on Iron Storm and get that ball rolling.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

ok then, I already hae something in mind to for Joshua to work with

Spoiler:

Comment

Aaaand done. That took so long lol
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

oh gee wriggle, you just gave me ammunition for plot ideas with what you posted about Nitro XD

Spoiler:

Comment

What can I say. I am the Creator of Plot.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

So I just watched the E3 demo gameplay for MGSVtPP aaaaand it has left one impression on me...

Comment

Working...
                                X