X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing happened for me when trailer for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire came out.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

What's that?

Comment

im waiting for Smash Bros now four legends will fight for the championship.. because Pacman has finally arisen!
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
          Hoenn remake for 6th gen.

@Kristia
          I'm more hyped about Lady Palutena joining the SSB4.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Krista
            I hear some of his powers are based on other arcade games.

@ Wriggle
            Oh wow like a reboot for sapphire? I remember I used to have sapphire. Thing was on a damned GBA is how old it was. Can't wait.

Comment

@wonder, yeah he will use old school games abilities

in another news.. hyrule warriors.. Bayonetta 1 & 2, borderlands the presequel.. I will love playing those games..

and Zekai, Im saving money to buy again a Wii U

Time to hit the comfy couch, goodnight ^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone. How are you all today?... Well how are those of you that are actually here?

Comment

Well, my Wii U gamepad charger decided to stop working on me as well.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Well... fuck... you have more bad luck with chargers than I do with Minecraft.

Comment

But this is the first time this has happened to me with chargers.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

SO how is everyone this lovely day?

Comment

im doing ok, its raining from what I see in the office and work is really calm

and you?

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm doing good. Bored, but good.

I've been wanting to adapt a character from Katawa Shoujo (one of the best goddamn Visual Novels I have ever played) for one of the RP's on the forums. Possibly TSU.

Comment

if you do it of Hanako I will die, she is my favorite character in that novel

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh god Hanako I love Hanako. Hanako is seriously just... oh my god... I love her. She is the best. One problem though. We already have a incredibly shy character in TSU, and having another one would be kind of... well it would be a bit awkward. I might make an adaption of Lilly's sister Akira, or someone else. IDK.

If I do make Hanako I wouldn't make her so much as shy, but more anti-social, not wanting to be near anyone. Much like how Andrew does not like people staring directly at him, a TSU adaption of Hanako would be more anti-social than flat out shy (though I would retain some traits of a TSU Hanako adaption.)

Comment

Working...
                                X