X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about Emi? she is possibly the most cheerful character
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Maybe. I never really cared too much about Emi, besides she might be a little TOO energetic for me. I do like her as a character, and her design. I just don't like her as much as others.

Comment

what about Lilly? she is a good to talk with person, mature but has her times of fun too
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Possibly. Lilly is awesome, I really like her as well. I would love to see Lilly and Kris of TSU just sit down and chat with each other.

Comment

well, you make her appear and she will have a new friend

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah gonna probably adapt Lilly for TSU. Mostly so Kris can have a new friend.

Found a good picture as well :3

Comment

tea times will be perfect then

Spoiler:

Comment

XD

BTW who are Kris's roommates again?

Comment

Ryofu only if im correct

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay then I will keep that in mind. I hope that it is only Kris and Ryofu...

Comment

There's Katrix's mermaid character as well.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Ah yeah there is her.

Speaking of which Katrix really should try and begin posting with her again.

Comment

Hey guys. Wherre am I needed?

Comment

@Wonder

Well... Nowhere currently. Not much has been going on :/

Comment

you are needed in space 0_0

jk, we are just checking on stuff for TSU

I also noticed Katrix being more off than usual

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X