X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSF character posted Major, I need some help in some areas that are marked in the OOC thought
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll try to help later. Work is going to get busy soon.

Comment

Thank you Major and good luck with work ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Uh, SUS... You on?

Comment

He's playing a slenderman game on steam atm and cant come.

EDIT: SUS went afk and when he came back, it was silent on Mumble and then I went BRAAH!!! loudly on the mic and made SUS literally pee himself. I'm still laughing hard from it.

Sent by Tapatalk
            Last edited by Zekai; 08-04-2014, 10:39 PM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wonder

Okay I'm back from playing Stop it Slender on GMOD, and Slenderman was a FUCKING ASSHOLE to me. Only got two pages then he was after me like it was the end of the world :/

Now what do you need?

Comment

You know, seeing him go after you and you go after some pages, makes me wonder...

Is he a librarian?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle
                  Slendchouli
                  Or...
                  Patcherman?

@SUS
                  Did you check my edited app?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                    @ Wriggle
                    Slendchouli
                    Or...
                    Patcherman?
                    NO. DONT YOU START. CEASE AND DESIST.

Comment

You know that feeling of frustration.. I think you know it.. it comes for many reasons..

tonight I was enjoying a good fanfic and suddenly noticed it wasn´t finished, so I checked when it could be updated..
                      it´s last chapter was 2011..

I took all that frustration inside, turned on the xbox, faced the hordes of enemies, and unleashed all my rage

here is an image of how I felt after the onslaught of two hours (This series really helps with stress)
                      Last edited by Kristia; 08-05-2014, 02:31 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

I hate my brother so much right now... Once again, he disconnected me for the night. And this time, it was just as I was about to post for TSU. Thanks to my brother's dickery, not only was my post delayed but continuity was also partially broken by Zekai, outside of my control.

"But I had everything set up and perfect!"

@Zekai
                        How could you have not seen that the group was just about to do something? Heck, you could've at least waited or, better yet, interrupted at a better time *wink*.
                        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 08-05-2014, 07:06 AM.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I can't control what your brother does, but didn't we all saw S121's good idea that if you wanted to post something, but would take time, you would need to post "posting" or "writing" so we should wait for you?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                            Here's the thing. I didn't know as to if or when I'd be disconnected so reservations could not be made in time. And besides, I have very mixed opinions about S121's system. On one hand, I can understand the necessity of it in certain circumstances. Having the ability to prevent intrusions and organise one's scenes and stories with reservations. But on the other hand, it makes us seem more like robots carrying out instructions and formulating an all-too organised story. It takes away human character and the element of surprise out of certain scenarios. And by Tsukuyomi, do I not want my mischief and chaos taken away from me.

It might be my extreme crankiness as of late. But having my sleep cycle forcibly altered by my brother's actions (despite having my own plans to change it) and having continuity partially broken outside of one's control can really do things to you. Note how I said partially. Everything's alright in terms of story but in the eyes of a reader, it can seem very disjointed and out of order.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

still, since at least I know you take your time (idk how much) then adding your brother's switching your internet off, it would be good if you warn us you have something prepared for all of us.

But I won't keep pressing on the situation, it is in the past

Spoiler:

Comment

The MSF OOC board is just about finished. All I need now are some recruits!

Comment

Working...
                                X