Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Pops out of nowhere behind Wonder*

Yes? What is it you need stranger?

Comment

Can you take a quick skim over my Shonen app to see what should be changed other than being a teacher?

Comment

@Wonder

Well what I would do is I would make him younger, don't make him as powerful (tone down his abilities, maybe give a few weaknesses as well), and change up the backstory a bit. Also change his personality and all regarding to him being a teacher and try and rewrite it in the way you would if you were making him as a student the first time around rather than a teacher.

That is all I can say really. You can change whatever you want to make it seem more fitting as a student rather than a teacher.

Comment

Okay. Do I still keep Toten Larm or do I keep that as a hidden ability?

And final question, can all that happened in the past still happen only in a shorter time span in years? Like two years should be enough, he would be 21 at the point he enrolled.

Comment

Okay the whole Toten Larm thing I can allow, but I would be very careful with it, and probably put some limit on it like he is unsure of how to properly use it or some limits to it.

As for the backstory that can be potentially done. Just make the app and I will see.

Comment

Curses... The MSF RP OOC board is getting tough to construct. There's still the rules and the backstory to take care of, plus I haven't had the chance to start on the IC thread and my ideas. I do have the application information up, however. I could post that and allow people some time to get ideas about their soldiers...

Comment

Im ok with putting the basiccs here so we can prepare the OOCs
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

lol in the AtWaG rp Otori became a part of outer heaven, maybe I could...

KIDDING, KIDDING I KNOW I USED HIM IN TWO TOO MANY RPS NOW BUT I KNOW THAT AND I WON'T BE DOING THAT SO SAVE YOUR HATE AND SPEND IT ON SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE LIKE KILLING ALL ALIEN LIFEFORMS SO THAT WE DON'T RUN THE RISK OF BEING IN DANGER OF ALIEN INVASIONS OURSELVES BECAUSE WE AS A HUMAN SPECIES ARE PRETTY SELFISH BUT EITHER WAY CALM YOUR DAMN SELF!!!

But nothing against borrowing his attitude... Actually, he'll be like Wheatley. I just discovered the wheatley and I love his personality.

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but SUS, is there a TSU garden area?

Comment

im 98% sure there is a garden
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

There is a garden area. In fact it is used for Light Magic classes on clear and sunny skies.

Comment

Then my app is complete.

Comment

Hello everyone how are you all today?

I personally am suffering from writer's block with all the RP's currently. I know where I need to post in Clockwork, Jasmine's Creepypasta RP (though that RP is on pause until S1 returns), ATWAG, and Hoenn. For TSU I cannot think of where I am needed, nor can I think of anything to post for TSU.

Oddly enough I have an idea of what I want to post for Iron Storm.

God I have bad cases of writer's block.

Other than that I cannot for the life of me think of anything to post.

Comment

Hi there SUS

well, try reading the RPs and maybe you can get inspired

Spoiler:

Comment

So is Shonen an accepted character?

Comment

Working...
                                X