X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TR, you do realize that what you said has a contradiction in of itself?

Here's the thing. I didn't know as to if or when I'd be disconnected so reservations could not be made in time.
    Is it that hard to create a post that says something like [POSTING] prior to writing out your entire post?
    I know you're a slow typer and all, but you would be insulting yourself if you can't type one word and click the post button in less than a minute.

...Having the ability to prevent intrusions and organize one's scenes and stories with reservations.
    ...and having continuity partially broken outside of one's control
    This is the contradiction
    The system would give you control over preventing the very thing you're complaining about.

...But on the other hand, it makes us seem more like robots carrying out instructions and formulating an all-too organized story.
    Everything's alright in terms of story but in the eyes of a reader, it can seem very disjointed and out of order.
    The second contradiction:
    You complain about the chaos, the fact that something ruined your initial plan, and then complain at the same time about the answer to organizing the chaos so that it doesn't ruin your plans.

I mean, seriously, the "Post Reservation" concept is the answer to giving you both order, to make things seem less disjointed, as well as giving you the element of surprise you desire as no one knows what you post until you post it. If anything it builds more suspense as you see the post that says you're posting and then everyone would be wondering what you're going to post.

Why complain about it when it gives you everything you want and then some?

Comment

well, there is a planetary alignment today, cucoo graced us with his presence
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, there's a point where I have to just stop watching and say something cause I really think the RPs would benefit from the post reservation concept with the above reasons.

everyone loves spontaneous posts and all but...
        not that kind of spontaneous.
        The post can remain spontaneous, but at least everyone can get in their own thing this way.

Comment

@TRXD

Of course I saw something coming but Ryofu didn't so she didn't know that she was going to interrupt something.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
            Eh, whatever. I've dealt with it now and I've moved on.

@Cucoo
            My logic is f*cked up. How have you not known this before replying to me?
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well, there's my app.

@Major

Can my character be a just recruited like recruited on the day that the rp started?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                @Major
                Can my character be a just recruited like recruited on the day that the rp started?
                I'll take a look at the app when I get the chance. I get a few hours to myself before my second job.

As for your question, I don't see the harm in it, although it would mean that Miller and Big Boss won't be very willing to consider a fresh recruit for an outer op. It could happen, though. Still, I hope for a few more 'recruits' or soldiers so I can make up something about Big Boss or Miller looking for a squad leader to bring all the players together, that way every player gets a chance to see each other and figure out how they are/play.

Comment

Ah. Well considering those...

Actually, I want to see the processes of being in the brig getting talked to. I think I'll go through with it, but I'll wait until you see if he made the cut.

Comment

@ TR
                    Because I am still slightly naïve and think that you are capable of more than complaining.
                    Cause complaining about a problem and then not doing anything to prevent it from happening again isn't really healthy.
                    Plus the fact that this is the...third time (?) that this happened in recent times really makes it concerning.
                    Especially when you were saying that it's "out of your control" when there is a way of controlling it.

Comment

Alright, I finished the post in TSU.

Comment

@ SUSTIC

Well, there's not much to read about the app that you already haven't read. Just answer me this: is it okay if this can be Shonen's second year in the university or must they all be first year?

Comment

@Wonder

I'm a bit iffy on it. So I can't really say as for now. Not only that but I've been a bit busy with other things. I still need to read over your app once more as I forgot what you changed in it.

Just give me about a few hours okay?

Comment

um.. I can volunteer Sara to deal with fresh recruits Major, she trained her own team in her biography
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone. I guess I've practically been dead for the last few days huh. I'm sorry for not posting so much. I had a reason for it before (busy fixing up RTY), but not anymore, so I'm not too sure about why I'm not posting. I guess I've been feeling kind of down for the last few days. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because the server is down, and I couldn't warn people to get their items from RTY. Maybe it's because I recently bought a graphics tablet and I feel that I haven't been sing it enough (I'm not a workaholic and I don't want to be). Maybe it's because of guilt for not posting. Or maybe it's just that I haven't kept the light to my desk on too much lately. It can get kind of dark here then, and that too can cause things like that.

Anyway, I hope I can try to return to a regular posting schedule (when have I ever had something like that?). I won't be able to post in TSU today, but I hope to be able to make a short post in CV.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                                um.. I can volunteer Sara to deal with fresh recruits Major, she trained her own team in her biography
                                This is great, thank you. This works well with my plans.

Also hello Katrix. Good to see you are back. Now you shall come inside the box with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X