X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://shanshad1.files.wordpress.com...pg?w=383&h=469
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

NO! IT'S PHOTOGRAPHICALLY PSYCHOKINETIC ATTATCHEMENT THROUGH UNCONVENTIONAL SCIENCES OF SPACIAL DISTORTION!

Also known as the PPATUSSD theory.

I feel like I want to post for Shonen, but I kinda want someone to wander into the gardens so that they can hear the music box.

Also on that case I need to look up austrian folktales soon...

Comment

you know I actually searched for that theory, right?

I found nothing or I am even worse at using google than I thought
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yea did I forget to mention that it exists only in the forbidden realm that is my crazy illogical imagination? :P

I wonder what a trip to my imagination would be like.

Comment

@Wonder

Wonder I can send one of my characters your way. Just give me a second to find a good character of which to send.

Anyways I'm off for the night, and TRXD I would like to speak with you on Mumble tomorrow about TSU. So if I am on Mumble and you get on and I don't speak about anything TSU to you please remind me of what I said right here in this post.

Now goodnight everyone.
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-07-2014, 02:23 AM.

Comment

This week is going to be hell for us on the farm. Blueberry festival is well underway and I'll have to be on call for quite some time.

Comment

blue berry festival? ohh the place will be so blue and purple.. XD

Spoiler:

Comment

I always wondered, what's it like over there?

Comment

Busy. Always busy.

Comment

Hey guys I need some criticism on my mock video. Check out the thread I made, I Need Judgement, then go to youtube and comment.

Or go right to the vid. http://youtu.be/TnHAWZ0uuZU

Comment

I'm tempted to start the MSF RP despite having two players. I may do it today before going to work.

Comment

Who knows? Maybe starting it may tempt others to join.

Comment

I honestly donīt mind having two people at first, if we can work together, the story will be great

also, you wonīt make a character Major?

Spoiler:

Comment

I won't make a character, Kristia. I'll have enough on my plate dealing with support characters and world/play building.

Comment

oh ok, just wanted to know

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X