X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello anyone who is still up at this time. I just thought I'd drop by and see how you all are.

I'm fine personally. Still not back to full strength yet, for I am still going through physical therapy.

Anyways during this past couple weeks I have been re-reading ATWAG season I. I have finished reading it and I got to the end and I had a question develop in my brain about something that had to do with Neo.

At the end of the Devourer Arc in ATWAG season I she had all the Robot Masters from the classic Mega Man games come to Gensokyo thanks to Dr. Wily bringing them in to help against the Devourer's army.

Are the Robot Masters still in Gensokyo? There was about 84 of them in total (not counting the original Mega Man, and Zero who Zero IS technically a Robot Master along with X rather than them being Reploid's oddly enough.) I think I remember seeing somewhere either here or in the OOC of Season I or II that Neo said they were still in Gensokyo (or most of them were.) Since Neo was technically in control of all the Robot Masters, and she is gone... who is in control of them all? I suppose Sustic since she put him in charge of pretty much all her characters right? If so is he in control of them like with Wriggle and all the Touhou characters, and if someone wants to use one of the Robot Masters they would have to ask Neo... or Sustic I guess because Neo is no longer in the RP and Sus is in control of all her characters now.

I'm sorry but this was bugging me, and I just want to know because I would like to take one of the Robot Masters or two as my own for the RP as my new character to be used. Then again I might not take control of one. Depends if I am up to rejoin ATWAG.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hi Mega, glad to know your doing well. I don't know what happened in Season 1 so I couldn't tell you.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hithere Mega, glad to see you again

For what I remember, most if not all, the robot masters are still in Gensokyo doing things that their abilities have to do as a living
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back everyone.

Had a busy day with Elsword today. Played it all day... remembered it was my Birthday at the last minute... and now I feel like a freaking idiot. Anyways I'm here now.

@Mega

Oh hi Mega. Nice to hear you are doing good. Anyways yes what Kristia said. Most of the Robot Masters had decided to stay in Gensokyo to help out with various tasks (like say Cut Man helps collect wood and clears out trees for homes for people, Pump Man from Mega Man 10 helps with plumbing and all within say the human village, and Heat Man probably opened up his own Yakitori Stand or is working at a restaurant somewhere in the human village (probably the latter.))

While most of them are back in Gensokyo, I'd say about 16 of them or so remained with Wily. After all the guy needs some protection right? Lol. After all Bass did leave Wily according to what Neo told me. After the death of Bass's faithful companion (and possibly only friend) Treble (his wolf robot pet/friend. Apparently Treble died in the Devourer Arc while trying to protect Bass, Treble's Integrated Circuit Chip was damaged beyond repair, and eventually Treble did die. If a Robot Master's Integrated Circuit Chip is completely destroyed or damaged beyond repair then they practically lose who they are. Any attempts at making a copy or even having a backup circuit chip won't be the real deal, and would only technically be a carbon copy.) With Treble dead Bass who was distraught had set off on his own journey to try and find some meaning in his life. Speaking of which I really need to get an app for Bass going if I want to try and make Neo's planned arc happen for her...

Comment

hello there people, I didn´t know it was your birthday SUS so.. Happy birthday ^^
            http://static.zerochan.net/Eve.%28El...ll.1367835.jpg

also I had an interesting dream, a full day in the TSU universe
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So... Where am I needed? I need SUS at TSU and Kristia at MSF. If memory serves I need you at AtWaG too.

Comment

uh.. it is actually the other way around wonder, I need you for both ATWAG and MSF

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm afraid I didn't give Wonder a prompt... Technically Wonder is correct for MSF.

Comment

And I just noticed that ^^;

I just gave him one now

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm soooo buzzed right now on alcohol that I don't think I can post straight today.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Then Im impressed if you wrote that post normally

Spoiler:

Comment

i no what u meaan...

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

so how many fingers do you see zekai?

Spoiler:

Comment

..................... twenty vfue

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

go get some rest zekai XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X