X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait wut?

[EDIT] Holy crap when did you do that? I swear you didn't answer. Oh well, better get to 'em while my computer tries to fix itself.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm back and feeling lazy and tired even though I woke up a few hours ago.

So what are you all up to? Am I needed anywhere right now?

Comment

wonder needs you in TSU and Glaivve can do whatever he pleases in ATWAG
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just a note, Alonso's voice can be compared to Vaas' from Far Cry 3 with a thick hispanic accent.

Comment

I'm back from my buzz. My head feels light.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

RP General Discussion

( MSF ) Kristia and Wonder, you two are doing 'pretty good'. I'll let you two have fun for a few more posts before I do my obligatory exposition and cameo post in the morning. I haven't called anyone subhuman imbeciles yet...

Comment

Well hopefully I stay out of that subhuman imbecile lane for at least another four pages...

Comment

That'll be Dr. Strangelove's saying, by the way.

Comment

Oh yea I forgot about that what with all the MGSV hype.

Comment

yay I´m no subhuman imbecile for the moment >w<
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Okay I have a post in ATWAG for you and Wonder.

If you want feel free to have the D-Reaper attack Glaive. In fact I have a few ideas of what could happen depending on how the D-Reaper would attack Glaive.

Like say it tries stab him through the chest (this one might be more dramatic), fires some sort of blast at him, or just rushes at him (I doubt it would just randomly attack him recklessly.) Glaive will have a real reason to intervene. In fact I kind of want to show off Glaive's combat prowess quite badly. It has been nagging me in the back of the head that I really want to fight with Glaive in the RP.

EDIT: In fact Kristia feel free to seriously harm Glaive. Don't do anything highly fatal though, he can survive a stab right through the chest and be injured from it (and still keep on fighting as seen in one of the ElType comics where he was stabbed through the chest by a powerful demon, killed that powerful demon, and continued to fight an army of them until he won.) So yeah if you can do something to dramatically hurt and seriously injure Glaive it can help me quite a bit with the rest of the Henir's Time and Space sub-arc.
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-13-2014, 04:21 AM.

Comment

let me edit the post, but please tell me beforehand

EDIT: The post is edited
                          Last edited by Kristia; 08-13-2014, 09:52 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Mornin guys.

When I think of it, maybe the semi-digitalized bullets wouldn't work on D-Reaper, but what would happen if another character got shot by it?

Comment

@Kristia

Sorry. It's just that I have been playing Elsword a hell of a lot lately, and it has been making me slow to things happening on the forums. On top of that but Yukkuricraft seems to be acting up for me lately. Sometimes there will be a new post in the RP's, and yet YC does not inform me of any updates in the threads I am "subscribed to" so I honestly didn't know you had a post already in at the time.

Comment

Wonder, I don´t know what your semi-digital bullets have as element , I suppose it is electricity or computer virus maybe? if they are related to the latter, I think the characters (aside from Renamon and Nera) would be affected by them by both being bullets and computer virus. That is my guess

SUS, try using my method, if you have your computer, phone, tablet, etcetera. Click on the what´s new button every 30 minute - hour

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X