X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except there are delicate items that will break if I do that.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome back Wriggle. You haven't missed much, just me opening Eternal Fairy Tale's IC. I sent you a couple of PMs for future posts so whenever you get the chance, read them. DON'T BREAK THAT GLASS!! (of course I don't know if you have glass, just saying it out of randomness.)

@Fairy Tale RPers

Continue posting so Wriggle can get started.
      Last edited by Zekai; 08-17-2014, 11:27 PM.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Welp did some general maintenance here.

Fixed up the list of RPs in the OP a bit.

Comment

so.. has anyone seen or heard of Wonder?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

No, nothing. On that note, am I needed anywhere?

Comment

hm.. possibly MSF with the doctor, idk really
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And now an important announcement from your beloved President Wriggle

As some of you may know I moved from Cali to East Coast. But some shit happened and I will be too busy to RP for another 2 weeks.

So I'm giving everyone control of my characters in every RP except for TSU and Fairy Tail. All the characters in other RPs you can control for the sake of progress until I come back to full time RPing.

If you don't know what one of my character's plan is or what he/she should do, PM me and I'll try to get to it.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Just so everyone knows, tomorrow I'll be heading to Leeds for Leeds Festival. A popular music festival that I've been going to for the past 7 years now. The event takes place from Thursday all the way to Sunday/Monday.

Since I'll be staying in Leeds for the whole duration, I will not be here until Monday. Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up for tomorrow and this weekend.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

ok TR

Spoiler:

Comment

Everyone seems to be leaving or busy for something, huh? Later this month i'm going to Dragoncon, so I may or may not be here, depending on internet.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

My week is and will be torture for me. Lots of drama. I don't want to RP here until I go back to college in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

And I couldn't go to Youmocon this year, again.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

looks like we are all having things to do or have a bad week, I have been working in the office more time than the daycare, I miss the mini monsters..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goddammit Elsword has been so addicting lately to the point where I have been forgetting to post. So I need to remember where all I need to post. If I need to post anywhere just let me know.

Comment

EFT - Drake (before and after time skip), Tracer (after skip)

TSU - Idk

Hoenn - Idk

IS - Idk

ATWAG - That's on hold.

I think I got the ones you're in.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X