X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
    Know what'd be funny? Bullet hell style. Freaking magic style bullets dancing in your face.

What else might fit is a mega-man-esque type game. Platforming plus final boss rooms. Then add a little of touhou by adding mid-bosses. I do have the idea for a power bar leading to a special move, but that would take too long. But if that's a good idea, maybe we can add a street-fighter kind of multiplayer versus. Not changing the style, but a kind of megaman vs. megaman in a room fighting. Maaaayyyyyybbbbeeee add combos towards spells, but this is all wishful thinking in the end.

Real question is do you want full on compositions or cheesy 16-bit thing?
    If you're looking for a bullet-hell platformer, Rogue Legacy's your thing. Fits the bill perfectly. Lots of bullets, dodging, big-ass bosses with many projectiles, and there are mini-bosses as well.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hello everyone? How are you all today?

Comment

I´m doing ok, reading fiction

you?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. I started a prototype track for Allen/Ystmurra called "Laughing Spirit - Smiling Ghoul" (not sure if I did the naming right...)

Anyways, sorry I can't post, it's been a long day and I have a paranoia abiut my love life.

Comment

take your time wonder
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks. I'm just a little paranoid of talking to my love after I asked her to kiss me. She was spending her last day and she was gonna move and I wanted to give her a parting gift, which is a kiss. But my nervousness completely ruined me and I couldn't do it. Now I'm afraid I embarrassed her and I don't wanna text her yet. What's worse is that I asked her if she was embarrassed by it and I got no response, so now I'm more freaked out than I was before. Maybe she was busy, but I don't know...

Comment

wonder, that is how love is, you get nervous and feel like about to explode of embarrassment, but if you two have been great friends and trust each other, give her some time and just call her when things have cooled down

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah... I guess I'll wait for at least another day or so.

Heh, I'm such a nerd. I even made a short monologue explaining all the great times we've had. Hell, my final sentence was going to be "So may I have the privilege and honor of bestowing a kiss upon you?" (I'm one of those nice guys most girls pretend to want so I'm a bit more serious about relationships than others are) And of course, I said none of that. But in spite of that I'm going to visit her one day. And I'm going to finish what I started.

Comment

I've yet to get to that amount of embarrassment but there is one thing I've been told. "20 seconds of courage. Even if it is embarrassing, if you can muster that 20 seconds, it can end for the better or worse but go for it, no matter what."

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

like I said, let things cool down, relax and call her when you feel is right

Liking someone is like a double edged sword, you will do things that will affect you no matter what you do, I have those times where I get scared like hell with the rellationship

Spoiler:

Comment

Ya know, that's a cool idea, Zekai muster up all my courage, then have nervous breakdown later. I need to try that... Except I can't for a while... BUT I WILL!

You too, Kristia. After all, you're in a relationship yourself, and who knows best than one of experience,

And so I must leave. Night y'all.

Comment

good night wonder

Spoiler:

Comment

GAH I FELL ASLEEP!

Anyways I am back.

Sorry I suddenly fell asleep earlier. Anyways to answer your response earlier Kristia. I'm doing mostly fine, been lazy, need to get up and do something other than playing games all week. Really not good for my health... Also getting bored without S1 being here.

Let us hope he really does return sometime soon, because he said that he would most likely be back sometime in Mid-late August, possibly sometime early September.

Comment

Someone thought my advice was cool?! That's a first for me. No one ever thinks my advice is good, let alone cool. Thank you Wonder. -cries happily-

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well, Im just here bord to be honest XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X